• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Can Beat The Numidium?

Idk how high CHIM gods are in to 1-A, but maybe Cain, via reflecting the song back at him, or Jill Presto could be able to defeat him

The Thalmor already tried that, they created mirrors that reflected the World Refusals back at him, and the Numidium just Sang harder back at them and they went poof.

Ogbunabali said:
The Thalmor already tried that, they created mirrors that reflected the World Refusals back at him, and the Numidium just Sang harder back at them and they went poof.
MIRROR-MAKE (O.C.)
THALM[OR] MIRROR-MAKES ARE UP. BLESS US OUR BENDS.
SUNBIRD 2 SCRIBE (O.C.)
NVN Ziggurwraith Never Here In the First Place, its world-refusals have negated negation. Sensineers recommend that you do not sleeve. Repeat--
"Its world-refusals have negated negation." is one of the funniest things I've read in TES

Anything that has abstract enough mind to communicate with the Numidium and convince it against it's nihilistic nature.

Before being erased of course. Which is an extremely hard thing to do.

if someone knows another answer to this i would like to hear, i am doing a RPG based in elder scrolls and thinking as a last enemy, after 1 year playing or more, the numidium.

I wouldn't recommend a full on fight with the Numidium. The Nerevarine themselves with their own Akulakhan couldn't stop it, same with tal(OS) and Vivec. This guy eats 1-As for breakfast.

I mean you can always take creative liberty and nerf it or create some kind of weakness that would make it possible for the heroes to beat him. But normally he would be unkillable.

That's why i am using Gurps they will deal like their characthers would and any outcome is valid, they may die or at least flee, it does not matter

I'm actually curious for awhile, can The Numidium defeat someone like Hajun or The Presence just by World Refusal? I'm not really expert in 1-A Battle but I'm very curious to hear if he can actually do it or it'll has some dooper more infinity than yo again. actually is there a chart for 1-As characters scaling? (I'm actually ES fan myself and I don't even know lol)

How strong is he really in 1-A? I see people claiming he can beat the Outer Gods or insanities like that, but I don't think he should scale to things so above TES in power out of simple ambiguity.

I mean

I might learn Expanded Elder Scrolls lore at some point (I like the games only so far)

But from a debating standpoint just saying "you need to learn the lore" isn't helpful

Also the concept of Zero-Sum itself is weird because it isn't direct erasure so it isn't bound to tiers. It is telling someone on a cosmic scale that their life is a lie and they're a dream and therefore do not truly exist so they are absorbed into the boundless being of the Godhead. Using it in VS debates is weird.

CHIM gods survive it because they aren't affected by the realization because they're already realized it. Doesn't mean it's the same tier as them and CHIM gods for one aren't "baseline 1-A".

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
They're not baseline but they're not exceptionally high either. Like, the same level as the presence, at best.
If we're going by levels of transecendence to quantify 1-As. One could argue CHIM gods to transcend infinite infinities of layers beyond baseline outerversal. This is legitimate but it requires to really rework the cosmology and make extreme arguments. Most people would think it's wank.

I mean, the cosmology from what I've seen isn't on that level.

From what I've seen. If I do see evidence of the 1-As being on a higher scale than that, I'll concede. But I haven't seen any so far.

Back