• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Lucemon?

My bad, be my guest and make the joke. Tho if you a have a serious answer, I'd gladly listen to it.

Also, people forget that somehow Lucemon has been at threat without Rege.

Note: No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen.

@Dragon does that destiny character have a name or a profile?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, people forget that somehow Lucemon has been at threat without Rege.

Note: No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen. No Regen.
U alright m8?

About Yggdrasil:

GOD > Zeed >= Lucemon > the rest (including Ygg)

This is Re:Digitize Lucemon vs True Yggdrasil though. Not true Lucemon. Even then, Reformating is kinda broken. Also True Eaters would be up there due to what they do to Digimon.

But if you want to get passed any avatar, you need to overpower true Lucemon, otherwise you'll only have more avatars to deal with.

(this is not allowed in vs threads, tho)

Unless it's a threat to the Digital World or a possible threat. Lucemon couldn't give two ***** about his avatars.

• sigh*
So then, we only have this misterious destiny guy. And possibly Yggdrasil.

• sigh*
Restricting his abilities should be allowed ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
People should know Lucemon isn't unbeatable. He's just heavily versatile.
99% of the times its either inconclusive or win.

Apart from Yakou Madara who he can't kill(or once he activates his shield anyway).. then no, since no one is Tier 2..or at least Real Tier 2.

@Dragon

There aren't any Tier 2 Masadaverse characters that can stand up to Lucemon in a fair fight.

Please don't throw out stuff like that carelessly.

Gargoyle One said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I know a Destiny character that can. Ever brought them to my attention before.
Wait....You mean THAT Destiny?!
Oryx has... let's see:

-Acausality

-Passive existence erasure that, once finished, brainwashes the enemy into his utterly loyal fanatic

-Reality Warping

-Mid-Godly Regenerationn

-Instant death attack upon bodily destruction that can kill acausals

-Regen reliant on an object that exists in another plane of existence that Oryx has absolute control over

-Has no soul

-Can define the limits of his own existence

And, bear in mind, both Cal and Fate have agreed that Oryx would defeat Lavos.

To be fair, he was winning but Zeed got the nonexistence erasure thing, it was pointed out, and the debate was derailed. Also isn't Zeed canonically>>>>>>>>>>Re:Digitize Lucemon?

And, bear in mind, both Cal and Fate have agreed that Oryx would defeat Lavos.

Ok, that guy needs a profile now.

I love how much Oryx's Take ability can pretty much lolnope Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Oh? You can come back after being erased? Cute. Now come back a brainwashed servant.

Well yes YHVH is Digimon God and Zeed contender and there are rivalry between them to take places as the most OP Tier 2-A/high 2-A and apparently no one win.....so Zeed>>lucemon? right?

Edit: I dont see the answer above.

Back