• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Lucemon?

The Everlasting said:
I love how much Oryx's Take ability can pretty much lolnope Mid-Godly Regenerationn.
Oh? You can come back after being erased? Cute. Now come back a brainwashed servant.
Yeah, that take ability being passive is what screws Lucemon over. If it wasn't for that....

Also that death thing. Hate that...

Lucemon can deal most of that other stuff aside from a few things. He has the hax to deal with the guy. But Oryx, has some stuff that kinda revenge kills his foes. I mean, yeah Lucemon resists Death haxes as well....but....I think being able to kill Acausuals gives the ability a power buff. Of course Oryx will have to suffer Karma. Like I said, the only way Lucemon can win is to not kill him, but seal him. Is Oryx susceptible to Mind Haxes?

I dont want to be that guy, but is that acausality actual acausality?

Yes, Oryx is explicitly stated to be acausal.

Destiny doesn't make acausals via "lol time paradoxes", they literally say that beings defy causality or simply are acausal.

Mewtwo

The obvious answer would be Chronomo, since its far superior to Susanoomon, but I'm honestly kind of stuck in thinking of characters who haven't been mentioned yet.

Oh, you mean the High 2-A one. Nvm then.

EDIT: In that case, I say Shining One with the Powers of Canopus is a good contender.

At 2-A? SMT has some deadly Observation hax on top of similar levels of stomp who stomp who stomp...

Or you could always try Golden Mr. Clean.

What is Observation again. The ability to allow a human to kill a god or something? I believe Matt said something like it isn't verse equalized or something...

Pretty convoluted, but it's basically some high level kind of reality warping/conceptual stuff where it even allows them to bring an existence to a condition where they may be able to fight it or "debase it". It also allows them to kill the resident unkillables of their own verses.

It's how they dealt with Golden Mr. Clean after all.

Btw, I'm not saying they beat Lucemon. Just that the stronger ones among them are on the level where they might have a shot at it.

Won't Mr.Clean still come back after a bit. Plus can they truly deal with........Regression Shining Laser? ovo

Also, I call BS on them killing Golden Mr.Clean. I still get Mr.Clean commercials on my TV.

Pretty sure Golden Mr Clean is somewhat inconclusive against this Lucemon.

I dunno. Hence why I said "possibly", because other than those select few, I doubt anyone 2-A can. And yes, I'm not including people from the same verse.

We need an SMT and Digimon crossover...The two verses meld together perfectly. Even moreso than Pokemon and Digimon...

In short:

A Re:digitize Chronomon.

Oryx

It seems no other has a clear "I can win vs lucemon".

The rest look like a "maybe/possibly".

I forgot about that. But technically, neither Lucemon nor Zeed can permanently put Yggdrasil down.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We need an SMT and Digimon crossover...The two verses meld together perfectly. Even moreso than Pokemon and Digimon...
My one and only dream.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
When I was playing through SMT IV, I kept thinking to myself how easily the game could've been a sequel to Cyber Sleuth. A sequel in which the Digization of Tokyo was never stopped and the Royal Knights, though defeated, still influenced weaker Digimon who wish to destroy humanity. Demon Fusion would just be DNA Digivolution and the instances of Humans turning into Digimon would be some hardcore Hybrid Digivolutions.

Would defiantly be an interesting twist.

Exactly. That would have been amazing. Their plots are usually very similar, and the similarities between the verses is uncanny. Imagine the likes of SMT Demons fusing with Digimon. ovo

Have you ever dreamed of giving Alice Machinedramon cannons? ovo

Yes, and that's why I love it. So many funny and badass fusions can come out of these franchises. Digimon's over-the-topness combined with SMT's oddness. The fusions would be glorious.

YHVH fused with PrinceMamemo has to happen. We need that shit-eating grin in our lives. ovo

Back