• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Lucemon?

That one was slightly in 239's favour back when she had True-Godly regen, now she has Mid-Godly, and Lucemon negates it. Also this is 2-A Lucemon

Lucemon can negate Mid-Godly regen? Dayum....

If this is 2-A Lucemon, I guess this is a stomp now. Especially since Lucemon can completely negate 239's regen.

Hmm.... what about Mxy?

These two? Give them time and they can grow to 1-B(and will keep growing if only Nya doesn't lolnohope them to oblivion) and they also have High-Godly regen, although they have no problem to fight in their nothingness state, and yeah OP ask for Tier 2 characters, so just lets them grow to the highest level of Tier 2.

Homura...Nope that was settled long ago.

Mr.Fantasic. I dunno what he does other than stretching.

YHVH would likely end inconclusive.

Homura gets stomped even by CS Lucemon.

Mr. Fantastic definitely can't unless you give him a ton of prep, in which case idk

After reading all that, I can only ask what is Ogudomon's purpose.

At this point, we no longer know. All he has going for him is Malice Invulnerability....That's all...

And what exactly does the blog explain to upgrade/buff our hail lord Lucemon?

Well, for one, he now embodies nothingness, lives withing nothingness and he's technically has Type 9 Immortality because even True Lucemon uses a fake body as in truth Lucemon's real body was sealed by god. And I believe Lucemon is technically nonexistent.

So god sealed true Lucemon huh?

>Zeed flashbacks here.

So now lucemon is nothingness right? Doesnt that give him Mid godly regen?

Be the embodiment of non-existence, it makes no sense.

Sometimes fiction does not make sense.

This is Re:Digitize Lucemon, Lavos lost to a weaker Lucemon, bruh.

Executor N0 said:
Be the embodiment of non-existence, it makes no sense.
Sometimes fiction does not make sense.
Oh Executor....You don't even know. Lucemon isn't even the first to do it. ovo

Actually I even know, but it never went right in my head. All I do is accept and follow the flow.

Executor N0 said:
Actually I even know, but it never went right in my head. All I do is accept and follow the flow.
Just know...all this time....Devimon was nonexistent. ovo

Back