• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat combined One Piece characters?

Just curious how strong "he" is

Rule 1: Speed equalized

Rule 2: no characters above 4-B

Why stop there? We can also do Composite Naruto, Composite Bleach, and most importantly

Composite HST Character!

Ryop said:
Can't the Yami Yami no Mi nullify his ability?
I'm not fully understand how his ability work but it's not mind hax, and maybe like death note? and it can be used to orders the victims.

Speaking of Death Note, could Light Yagami w/ Death Note kill this composite character?

Not Jim Sterling-Dude heart attack not going to overcome Marco ability... he has mid Regenerationn,this is noting.

Besides combined One Piece characters has like 300+ names,Light cant write them all :0

But the thing is That they don't actually have a name. Also gotta considering that this character could literally fart once and Light would die.

Guys heart attack not going to kill Marco,this is ridiculous :\

And beside this character has also the Chiyu Chiyu no Mi..

Well as far as I know marco can't just keep regenerated forever, and well yes if they know about Light Yagami then most likely Composite OP will kill him first because Composite OP will have ridiculously long names..

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well as far as I know marco can't just keep regenerated forever, and well yes if they know about Light Yagami then most likely Composite OP will kill him first because Composite OP will have ridiculously long names..

My point exactly. The whole name thing kinda renders the Death Note useless. But to answer the question Military Uniform Princess can beat the character easily if speed is equalized.

Kaltias-How exactly? he(combined One Piece) has the Intangible of logias

For example "Commit suicide at 10:25 of the 31 August"

I'm pretty sure he did this in the series

@Ryop

The Death Note isn't killing him due to the name issue ( Maybe you have a point with the Marco regen.) But no Logia regen is not limitless. But once don't see Light being able to kill the character.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
My point exactly. The whole name thing kinda renders the Death Note useless. But to answer the question Military Uniform Princess can beat the character easily if speed is equalized.
But if this is some kind of detective match, then I think Light can have his chance, because you know if they can't find him then he can have all the time in the world to investigate and write the ridiculously long name.

Also I think Fate and Causality shit can do it, as long as its not low tier Fate/Causality(Orihime too have Causality manipulation and no way in hell she can solos OP)

@Jim Lmao why would this be a detective match?

And yeah Fate and Causality Manipulation can definitely do the trick depending how it's used. And what? Pretty sure Orihime doesn't have Causality Manipulation

Knightofannihilation666- If you dont have Haki or a way to overcome the regen then the logia can regen from attacks with no end automatic,that how logia work,until the user dead naturally

@Knight

Because that was Light best talent, in a direct fight however human with a ******* knife can kill him.

Also Orihime does have Causality Manipulation.

@Ryop

I think he can write commit suicide by jumping to the water or something like that.

Not Jim Sterling- Fishmans can breathe under water,he will be still alive

Yes they can, but that can still be counted as win if he can incapacitating them for over a day(by standard battles assumption).

Kaltias-Well i thought that since this character has tons of haxs that can bypasses durability(and also Logias) it probably can deal with strong charcters form such tier,also i didnt think there is a lot of 6-B characters that can win

How do I get a character that doesnt stomp? Its fighting a whole verse, its either he haxes or he gets haxed.

Gaiamon also destroys, btw.

Probably normal mewtwo also wins.

PaChi2 said:
How do I get a character that doesnt stomp? Its fighting a whole verse, its either he haxes or he gets haxed.

Gaiamon also destroys, btw.

Probably normal mewtwo also wins.

Ok but you literally said Reinhard would stomp which is obvious. Same with most Digimon characters. Maybe normal Mewtwo could take this.

@Ryop

I'm actually pretty positive that the difference between 4-B and 6-B is more than enough to negate Logia regen due to the sheer energy.

As for 6-B, Ikaros fly in space, bombard them for a while then reality warp mankind out of existence

Back