• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who are some of the most haxed characters in vs battle wiki

Nah, he is talking about a user Who brings the Toki Toki argument saying that is CM
Oh, DBH... Well I think I know that user, i'll ask... But yeah Tokitoki ain't concept based

Though I've heard there's a massive upgrade planned regards but Idk which characters will get affected

if arceus is the most broken character of pokemon.

do you know or does anyone here know who is the most broken digimon. (cause i don't really see digimon having tons of abilities in their profiles. i see raw strength but not really much hax. (i want a digimon with a ton of hax on their profile page)
A L L O F T H E M

don't really see huge amounts of text in their pages. and lists of hax.
cu i was joking, they still have broken hax tho, like Jesmon's reality warping that makes him virtually unbeatable unless you're a dimension above him or have reality warping yourself

since this is a hax thread, can someone tell me about Lucemon's conceptual manipulation type? is it 2? or 3?

unless of course the writers (what are the writers name for digimon) decide to step up their game for digimon or make a really op visual novel.

unless of course the writers (what are the writers name for digimon) decide to step up their game for digimon or make a really op visual novel.
true that digimon is already broken, but i think something like plot manipulation would ruin the story, and umineko is the goat I'm completely fine with them being better, I'll try to answer your question about seraphimon in few minutes

Back