• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard vs Regis K. Landegre

Faisal Shourov said:
How good is Landegre's telepathy?
Mind control is basically apart of his fightning style well any noble is capable of it.But regis mainly uses it in battle to delay his opponents reactions making them react late and giving himself a chance to dodge or attack.

TakatoBlue said:
I believe current Regis wins here.
Via Legasus and Regenerationn. But with a mid difficulty.
I agree regis is slightly stronger being at large island level+ while whitebeard is only large island level.And in a prolonged battle he would win because of his regen and his mind control is an advantage has well.He is just too versatile for whitebeard.

M11UTD said:
ehhh Whitebeard got a calc that puts him at small continent level.
no he is Large Island level on AP and durability, and Regis Large Island level+ on AP and durability

combine that with his hax, then this is a victory for him.

M11UTD said:
ehhh Whitebeard got a calc that puts him at small continent level.
That calc wasnt accepted if i remember correctly and was recalc and that placed whitebeard at large island level

Back