• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it needs more than a hit or if it works only on demons, Zeref should be capable of killing him before getting transformed. This without assuming Zeref can't time rewind himself to prior of being transmutated.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Zerer can just rewind his body to before he started turning into steel and fight out of close combat.
How do you rewind when you're transmuted?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I thought you said it takes a couple hits before you are completely steel?
If you're turned to steel you're transmuted, if you get turned to steel you're knocked out.

Gargoyle One said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Zerer can just rewind his body to before he started turning into steel and fight out of close combat.
How do you rewind when you're transmuted?
For starts since it takes multiple hits the process (which I have not seen myself) takes time to spread or requires to be localized to multiple areas of the body via punch before it actually occurs.

Ya know I probably should have made it Mundus instead of Dante, he can actually kill Zeref by BFRing to space.

Anyway, 3 for Zeref

Is there really a way for Dante to kill Zeref? I hate being one of these people, but if he can't, it's probably a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back