• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White haired Vampire vs White haired Shinobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I expected this to be Dio vs SK character

But then I remembered SK stopped being 8-B long ago and Dio is blonde

@Gargoyle, sorry normally I assume that the AP and Durability are the same, though now I do try to look at the powers to see if the opponent in question might win via and I thought that this would be pretty fair considering how op sharingan is, and I think sparda did say that Soul hax could by pass the High 6-A durability. Unless is it possible to restrict Susanoo?

I mean Im pretty sure you have to inflict damage in order to take a soul

That, abd Susanoo being restricted is legit half his moveset

Even if PS is restricted, how does he tag Kakashi in Kamui? And can Ragna get BFR'd? His profile lists him as resistant to spatial manipulation so I am curious if that stops Kamui from working.

He's getting resistance on his page once the CRT is done

But again restricting Susanoo is half his damn moveset.

This isn't a necro so I vote for Ragna.

Reasons:

Ragna doesn't need to get past the Dura with the sould manip is enough to kill kakashi, even then he can null the Susano'o with his Ars Magus.

For the Kamui there isn't much Kakashi could do seeing as Ragna resist spatial manip and even could null that.

Genjutsu, Ragna resist mind manip so I doubt it will work.

Im almost sure this is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back