• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face vs. Alphamon

So in terms of feat Alphamon's time hax has worked on Immeasurable and Omnipresent beings before. So there is that. I dunno, White Face is weird.

So this debate comes down to can White Face power null Alpha-Inforce because is power null is pretty OP and he starts with it.

Well Alphamon has a specific Power Null resistance in that his special abilities cannot be nulled.

Would Alphamon still be able to hit White Face? He's non-corporeal even to other non-corporeal beings as he's pretty much just a void and the file where his data should be is empty. Sorry if this sounds ignorant I don't know mucha about Digimon.

I mean we are talking about characters who can fight and hit non-existent beings and someone who has specifically fought Lucemon multiple time in the past. Lucemon being the embodiment of the void itself.

Sad, I will still count you, because reasons ovo.

If you didnt notice I was joking

The real cal howard said:
Power null ftw. Sorry, Alphamon.
You like ignored what I said about Alphamon resisting getting his abilities nulled. Not to mention having his own null.

Bruh....You need to place an "ovo" next to your spite. You know I take Alphamon VERY seriously. ovo

Seems like Alpha can't resist WF's power null? I mean it seems different (And on a lower case) than WF's.

Arguably WF could BFR and Power Null. That should be enough.

And I really doubt Alphamon can take down WF. Double Non-Corporeality + High End Mid-Godly regen. At least WF won't go down easily.

As a counter however, Define double non-corporealty. Royal Knights are able to fight Lucemon who is the Void itself and they all can damage non-existent beings.

Also Alphamon does have Alpham -Inforce that in Databook is implied to be his go to move. And not only that, he also has Power Null. Not only that, the High-End Mid-Godly is useless when compared to Digitalize of Soul in which seals the opponent's essence to the fabric of reality, never to awaken again. Not only that, he has Time Manipulation that has effected beings who transcend time itself and had become one with the multiverse.

Simple BFR won't help here as we are talking about someone who can easily traverse time and space and cross dimensions effortlessly and literally break through the sky.

Wild Alphamon Appears
This is how you make an entrance.

As for resistance to Power Null, It only keeps him from having his powers null. His movement is done for though.

Non-Corporeal to Non-Corporeal beings.

This going to be a shoutout match either way I feel. However, how is it able to bypass WF's regen and Non-Corporeality though? For reference, WF's regen + Non-corporeality let it be unable to be affected by the entire (Rather small though) Multiverse being erased.

Power Null will stop Alphamon from even moving. BFR is just icing on the cake.

I mean, does being non-corporeal make you able to hit by non-corporeal beings? I don't remember that ever being a thing.

Digitalize of Soul is sealing. So it's not does not kill him. It just effect the essence directly and seal him to the fabric of reality never to awaken again (I like saying that because it just sounds cool). Power Null just stops abilities. Also Alphamon did survive multiple Digital World resets (Yggdrasil does that a lot. At least once a week. ovo).

Power Null stops movement. However, Alpha Inforce will completely fix that seeing as he'd reset himself to before his body movements got nulled. As he only resist getting his abilities nulled.

This fight is basically Alpha Inforce vs Power Null. Both have perfectly feasible abilities that can finish off one another at the beginning. (Assuming Alphamon's resistance is not enough).

So my vote is inconclusive.

I should I have worded it this way: Even to people who can erase non-corporeal beings, WF is non-corporeal.

Did it work on beings like Lucemon though? Someone who's omnipresent even outside the multiverse and is nothingness itself would be harder to seal than something that is "just" one with the multiverse.

Does it require movements to activate? Though arguably WF could just create a few avatars that constantly Power Null him into submission but that'd just be inconclusive.

I mean we are talking about a guy who not only sealed a guy who was the multiverse itself, but his essence sealing move sealed someone with no essence whatsoever, a nonexistent being who naturally inhabits said void. Sadly, we do not know the complete outcomes of said bouts with the SGDL.

Since it doesn't have its own Digicore, this type of program cannot be classified as a Digimon, and although it appears solid, it has no actual substance. If it detects a Digicore it will absorb it into its body and disassemble it, then reassemble it in a perpetually repeating set of processes named "Process 0" through "Process F". Although it is a simple program, it is conjectured that defeating it is within the realm of impossibility. Unless there are Digicores nearby, it will go into stasis, but as long as there are Digicores it will not cease.
Dexmon lacks a Digicore in which represents the mind, body, soul, characteristics, etc. Basically anything regarding a Digimon is absent. Alphamon on a daily basic fights being who have long had their digicores erased, i.e Dark Area Digimon aka Nonexistent Beings. Matter of fact that's a common Digimon trait.

We also have the fact that said attack targets the very essence. So make of that what you will.

Alpha Inforce does not require movement. It is thought based like his other time based abilities. However, I should note that the opponent never knows what Alphamon is doing. As such it is always thought that his opponents were felled in one blow.

There are a lot of small mechanics on this one. So I keep to an inconclusive vote.

Well again, the thing with White Face is that he's also present outside the multiverse (Like, even beyond the void between universes) so I'm not sure if that's comparable.

Well, this sounds like a Stalemate then. WF keeps power nulling and Alphamon keeps regenerating from it.

PaChi2 said:
Cant alphamon Alphainforce seal WF? Alphamon can fight freaking Lucemon.
Well, that's only because Alphamon knows all of Lucemon's tricks via fighting him countless times.

Back