• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Thanos Just wondering who wins between them...my money's on Whis

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i recall thanos needed some artifact to merely destroy stars (even though he can be possibly powerscaled to multi star level), his ki feature is his durability

so his dura is going to be a threat, whatsmore, his immortality status means he cant be killed through cheating means either

The Living Tribunal1 said:
also, whis can reverse time
what?

he is a cronus??

a god of time?!

damn, i wish that whis was on his full power universe level or universe level+ :3

that would be awesome...

and 12 universe gods

one of them would be multi-universe+ or even omnipotence!

i wish that in dragon ball z was omnipotence god...

According to Revival of F it is. That said, it seems to operate on a more broken way than say, Trunk's time machine, since apparently it doesn't spawn a new Universe, but genuinely rewinds time backwards.

Heated debates here, and I'm pretty sure I'm 3 years late to the party, but I'll just do it.

In my opinion, Whis would squash Thanos like a bug. Thanos without CC, HOTU or IG is not really too much. Whis is much, much stronger than beerus, because he can one-shot him, and beerus in at least Universal, so Whis is Universal + to Multiversal I'd say. Thanos is really more on the levels of charachters like Odin (they've fought before), who's probably a contender for Beerus, and even that's pushing it. Thanos has no feats that would put him on Whis' level.

Whis FTW 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back