• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sephiroth vs Whis. Dissidia vs DC Super. I noticed they're both White Haired, 2-C, MFTL'd, manly men and so what better to do than to see who would beat who in a fight.

Fight to the Death, and Speed is Equalized because Whis blitzes Sephiroth otherwise.

This takes place on Beerus's home world, but Beerus doesn't feel like trying to fight Sephiroth and so Whis has been granted permission to run his fade.

Sephiroth's theme IS playing in the background, but only because I don't think Whis has a theme.

Last edited:
Equalize speed please. Whis is nearly 200 Quadrillion times the speed of light at bare minimum whereas I'm pretty sure Sephiroth scales to or above 70 Billion (someone correct me if I'm wrong please).

That's if you upscale him from multipliers. 32.2 Sextillion is listed as "likely" on the profile, so I just said the lowest that was on his profile. I even added "at bare minimum"
"At least" Likely it was stated in vs Threads we use bare Minimum massively upscaling from 32 sextillion c you check the other Threads

Low Multiverse level (Is comparable to the other Warriors of Spiritus and draws power from the gods of the cycle. Can damage Materia's Warriors such as Warrior of Light)

He already got it on his profile

Back