• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis (DBS) VS Loki (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another saint seiya vs dbs thread,again this goes the same as all the others loki wins because of hax.Dont see it on his profile for some reason but he should have atomic hax, also has mind manipulation and soul manipulation whis losses badly.

Whis could trap him forever in another dimension or something like this.

Physical attacks like Great Horn can damage him (Loki), so, I think Whis have a chance.

Otherwise, a bronze/silver saint with atomic hax would win vs DB Gods, but it don't work like that.

TakatoBlue said:
Physical attacks like Great Horn can damage him (Loki), so, I think Whis have a chance.

Otherwise, a bronze/silver saint with atomic hax would win vs DB Gods, but it don't work like that.
Loki stomps in round 1 as from my knowledge bronze saints are like a quadrillion times ftl so he speed bltzes whis.Round 2 whis has more of a chance but he is gonna get mind raped or soul f*****.

Celestial Pegasus said:
TakatoBlue said:

Loki stomps in round 1 as from my knowledge bronze saints are like a quadrillion times ftl so he speed bltzes whis.Round 2 whis has more of a chance but he is gonna get mind raped or soul f*****.
Hm ... not sure if we can scale from the bronze saints.

Bronze saints quadrillion times ftl feat was if Athena's blood.

Whis could one shot Beerus who in turn can comfortably destroy the universe.

Even so, the Whis that's on Vsbattles wiki is extremely casual, and it isnt right for him to be used in vsbattles if we don't know how far his powers go

I could argue for Whis if I wanted,but I don't wanna keep encouraging threads involving him.

Loki easily through speed advantage and hax.

Just like almost every other (Insert DBS Character) vs (Insert Saint Seiya Character).

Promestein said:
Loki easily through speed advantage and hax.
Just like almost every other (Insert DBS Character) vs (Insert Saint Seiya Character).
this is kinda the scenario for all these kinds of matches really.....

Unless Whis gets a speed upgrade, more hax, or even a 2-C feat, I don't see Whis winning it, but at the same time, you could argue that we know close to nothing about Whis and that he could be billions of times stronger than what we've seen, but overall, based on their pages, Loki wins.

I'm pretty sure that Whis will be able to defeat him after the next arc.

(2-C tiers and hax *-*) But for now ... forget it.

This is a win for loki until whis at least gets an upgrade which may or may not come next arc though it's looking like it.

Whiz wins this 1. Because of raw power. Saint Seiya: Soul Of Gold is weaker than other Saint Seiya series.

This is almost a 2 year old thread, and this was when whis was still 3-A, loki's page doesn't even exist anymore.

Also regardless saint seiya has far better speed feats than db. Anyway closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back