• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where does Goku scale?

Hello everyone!

I’m new to power scaling and was wondering where does Goku scale at? I’ve heard different answers such as Uni, low multiversal, low complex multiversal and even up to hyperversal.

alright my brother

goku IS infact Universal and maybe even low multi
but he is NOT low 1-c (yet) nor 1-B

In this wiki

-Canon manga DBZ: 4-B - solar system level
-Canon manga DBS: 3-A - universe level
-Canon anime DBZ: 4-A - multi-solar system level
-Canon anime DBS: Low 2-C - universe level+ (timeline level)
-GT: 3-A - universe level
-Xeno: 2-A - Multiverse level+ (infinite multiverse level)
-Heroes: 2-A - Multiverse level+ (infinite multiverse level)
-Evolution: 6-B - Country level

Ah ok but people say he’s been low multiversal since BoG and after ToP he became low complex multiversal because of the infinite void feat
Infinite void feat is often not even considered High 3-A (infinite universe level) since shaking the infinite void means that he shook infinite nothing. Voids are generally untierable and while ages ago existing in one would grant one Low 1-C currently it gives you a few abilities at best. Low multiverse level is debatable though and can be true.

It says something about the wiki when half the replies took the Q&A seriously and half did not. Tsk tsk...
perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

Back