• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When was the second Trunks created?

We know there's four timelines in DBZ. In chronological order, this is what happened. In Timeline 1, Trunks traveled back in time to warn the Z Warriors about the androids, creating Timeline 2. Then he came back and Cell stole his timeline, creating Timeline 3 or the main timeline when he traveled back in time. Then comes the timeline Trunks forms when he goes back to the future and beats Cell, Timeline 4, the one Black Goku appeared. My only question is, when was Timeline 4 actually formed, and when did the Trunks from Timeline 1 change to the Trunks who created Timeline 4? I mean, logically, there should only be two places. Either when he traveled back into the new timeline Cell created and went back home, or after he helped the Z Warriors beat Cell. I know this is something of a brain-twisting question, but I'm genuinely curious what you guys think.

I think timeline 4 is actually timeline 2. T1 is the one when Cell kills Trunks, and 2 is the one with the Trunks we know and love. 3 is the one dead Trunks saved, and 4 is the main. T1 is the original, and created the rest. T2 due to Trunks, and the rest due to Cell's interference. This is just a theory though. An ANIME THEORY! Thanks for watching.

Back