• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When The Revision Cries - Episode 3: Banquet of the New Tiering System

But tier 0 shouldn't have individually in the first place though?
They should be eternal, perfect, unchanging totality that encompasses and transcend everything and nothing but also being only itself as oneness.
The thing with individuality isn't tier 0. Being a creator means losing your individuality and becoming the oneness.

I agree with the tiering, with the sole exception of The Creator. I don't think he fits for 0 rating, I suggest to put him into something like "At least High 1-A, likely higher" for now.

Also, I think Featherine might be one of the best examples of a High 1-A character in the new system:

1. She comes and exists in a place that transcends an entire 1-A+ structure, on the same way that this 1-A+ structure transcends a 3-A structure.
2. She views said 1-A+ structure as nothing more than fiction, a story, a book.
3. She views, looks down and mocks 1-A characters that exist in that structure the same way said characters views and look down on 10-B characters.
4. To her, her 10-B avatars and 1-A avatars have the same value; she regards both as just roles that an actor takes within a story.
5. She stopped the narrative itself while fighting with Lambda, a 1-A character of the highest order, and outright killed her after altering the very script of the game itself. She didn't even wrote what killed Lambdadelta, she just said "something" killed her and that "something" instakilled a 1-A witch.

I agree with almost everything, including the Tier 0 creator. It makes sense since a witch becomes one with the creator/s at the end of her journey, but that itself is when they lose all restrictions and their very "Meaning" and notion of existence

But one thing that I disagree with is this :

Even higher than the Witch Domain

We are told that Featherine reached an even higher world than the Domain of Witches, one from which the entire Witch Domain is a mere gameboard, the same way the Human Domain is to the Witch Domain. Furthermore, it seems that her Study and City of Books seem to also be outside the Witch Domain, very likely being situated in this higher domain.

Based on this, I think that this world that Featherine reached, including her Study and the City of Books, should qualify for High 1-A.
The difference between the Witch Domain is that of the human domain is like a higher Reality seeing Fiction, aka a 1-A difference. That is simply equivalent to an additional layer into 1-A for whatever higher world featherine reached.
However, I am unsure about the City or Books, because cant even open imgur to see the scans due to an account issue. Could you use the Insert Image feature for that and paste the scans in a message?
I now disagree with tier 0 creators because they literally just get so bored from their omnipotence they kill themselves.
Scan?

No way this is opened, I thought it'd never come.

The difference between the Witch Domain is that of the human domain is like a higher Reality seeing Fiction, aka a 1-A difference. That is simply equivalent to an additional layer into 1-A for whatever higher world featherine reached.
I think this summary would answer most of the points:
Yeah. Auau's case is not "R>F over the highest realm of the Witch Domain", it is "Outside the Witch Domain (and, as consequence, the ladder/framework of qualitative superiorities it works by) and sees it entirely as fiction such as how 1-A (Witches) see the tiering system below (see humans)". Which follows the definition for High 1-A
Additionally, Featherine sees the difference between below 1-A and the hierarchy from 1-A to 1-A+ (Human Domain & Witch Domain) as something trivial, irrelevant, they're both just "different backgrounds" to her (and her manifestations in both domains as just different temporary roles of an actor); which added up with with the previous, should be enough to warrant High 1-A.

Edit: I thought the latter's scans were on the profile, but they aren't. Here they are:

I think this summary would answer most of the points:
I thought that was supposed to be a separate key, her true form to be specific, rather then her 3rd domain manifestation which involved the city of books, but yeah, I can agree to H1-A for her true form.
You might also get a higher tier for the fact that her true form is stated to be the closest to the creator, that added up with the fact that she is the background, might get her a higher tier.

Coming out of my hibernation on the forums to give my thoughts on this lol.

I agree with everything involving the Witch Domain. It's pretty much textbook 1-A; it has all the requirements: viewing the universe and higher dimensions as R>F, residing on a higher level of existence altogether, being unreachable from lower planes unless you have aid from a higher power, etc. High 1-A actor entity is basically perfect, yet another textbook example of such I feel like.

High 1-A City of Books/Aurora's Study seems fine, though I can understand the contention with the statement. IMO I think you could do a "1-A, possibly High 1-A" for it if push comes to shove.

Tier 0 Creator I'm neutral on for now, but I'm leaning towards agreeing. I'll wait to see how the thread unfolds before I make any definitive comment.

How many layers into High 1-A are we dealing here? Baseline?

I agree regardless.
If it gets accepted as it is, the Featherine's Study/City of Books would be baseline, and Featherine's True Form would be at least a layer higher, maybe more, cause we don't know if there is stuff higher than CoB.

If the Study/CoB doesn't get accepted as High 1A, but Featherine's Tru Form does, then she'll be baseline.

I disagree with Tier 0 creators....They dont completely get dissolved into oneness, they just fade away from extreme boredom,due to the lack of restrictions, Featherine is also said to have reached the peak of a creator several times, which kinda contradicts the piece statement. Piece also says she voluntarily removed herself from this peak, but whether that means completely stepping away from being a creator or just using a lower existence is an unknown, though.

HOWEVER, an argument for High 1-A+ can possibly be made. (I dont think anyone other than True form Featherine scales,though.)

Back