• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When The Revision Cries - Episode 3: Banquet of the New Tiering System

I don't know bruh, I think it just a higher ontology than an entire hierarchy altogether.

Also, I would like to be pointed to the scans in the OP that are supporting this.
The scans:

Instead of a r>f hierarchical relationship, it’s basically an ontological measure of how close you are to the creator, in other words, how close you are to even transcending the limits of your own meaning, and becoming a creator in exchange for your sense of self. Featherine’s avatar being the closest to the creator supports this, as she could literally just take her horseshoe memory device thing off and her sense of self would completely fade.

The “gods” in this case would be the beings that reside in this domain, but aren’t creators, as they still have a sense of self.

what-if-megumi-successfully-summons-mahoraga-against-sukuna-v0-4dfu02fzgtad1.png
Just noticed I can mention people now. Sweet.
@Ultima_Reality can you settle this dispute on whether the third domain qualifies for high 1-A? If so, why or why not?

@Ultima_Reality

I was told that members here need you to settle a dispute. 🙏

Back