• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When did Zeedmillenniummon solo the Royal Knights, Three Great Angels, and the Digimon Sovereigns all at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't solo them ALL at once, more so he solo'd individual factions at once.

Royal Knights

For the Sovereigns, he did it in the video games. Here's a few exerts.

Qinglongmon: Ryo, you've done well in growing stronger. The demonic king who destroyed the Digital World is reviving. He is the demonic king that not even we Holy Beasts can strike. However, you have an unknown power which surpasses ours. Ryo! Go to the final practice dungeon. When it is cleared, the path to the demonic king of destruction will be opened.

Moon-Mille: ... I've been waiting... Ryo... I have revived so that I can defeat you... Heheheh... Now that I have revived, no digimon is a threat to me anymore. Not even the Four Holy Beasts can challenge me now. But... but you are different. You are the only random element that makes the impossible possible. Heheheh... The world does not need two beings with the same power. Now... come to me!

So yeah, he solo'd the Holy Beast in his weakest form.

Holy Beast = Sovereigns

No idea about the Angels though.

Edit: Source on those exerts. They're from the game "D1-Tamers", translated by the wonderful person behind "Remember Yesterday"

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back