• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

When Cute Animals Bite Back (Fluttershy vs. SCP-1294) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
While out in the field, Twilight Sparkle finds a fennec fox alone in an area that had become eerily void of life, and decides to take it home with her to find out more about it. After experiencing a hallucinagenic vision while transporting it back, she decides to go see Zecora to ask her about it, and she leaves the fox in the care of one of her most trustworthy friends, Fluttershy. However, Fluttershy immediately notices that something seems off about the fox, and decides to go confront it.

In the blue corner, we have Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and in the red corner, we have SCP-1294 from the SCP Foundation.

Fluttershy
Hugh
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in Twilight's treehouse, actually giving the advantage to 1294 due to the closed environment.

-Just to be clear, Fluttershy is currently not angry to start, so her power level is at 8-A to begin with.

-Speed doesn't seem like an issue here, so I'll leave it unequalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin.

Kind Heart: 0

Faux Fox: 7 (ThePixelKirby, Xtasyamphetamine, Crimson Azoth, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Sir Ovens, Iapitus The Impaler, Dargoo Faust)

Inconclusive: 0

I highly doubt she'd be aggressive enough to actually end up attacking the fox until it's too late. If they are in character and not devoted to killing each other, she likely won't resort to killing it and will lose as a result.

I am amazed. The fox wins.

OMEGA-82 said:
Fluttershy can just use the Stare on him and that should be that
Except the toxins 1294 exhumes is passive as it comes from its breath, meaning even if she did subdue it, she's still taking in its hallucinagenic toxins.

I'm finding the perfect victim for my little fox here. >:)

I agree with Ben Shapiro.

Plant fox for the reasons above.

Then why has the Thing been beaten by fungi when it's weak to plants?

Necro, but does Fluttershy even a have a wincon? I mean, her wincon is only possible when she gets incredibly angry; and she won't unless this thing starts attacking her friends, has her get up in the things face and effectively get poisoned/mindhaxxed for her troubles. So ah, what is her wincon again? Something she'll literally never do because there are no circumstances that will ever trigger her usage of it, and will cause her to lose if she does it anyways?

Back