• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Whatup Asgard!!!??" (Livewire VS Thor, but neither are main canon)

XitSign

He/Him
Non-VS debate friend asked about a Livewire and Thor matchup, and surprisingly I was able to find a time where they've at least got AP in each other's ballparks. Which is better than what Electro's got going for him...

DC Super Hero Girl's Livewire VS Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Thor, 5-B used, speed equalized, and the fight starts at 10 meters

Youtube Prank (Gone Wrong): 1

The Son of Odin: 0

Someone finds an obscure reason Electro is actually Tier 3 and stomps them both somehow: 0

Last edited:
Finally, a good DCSHG matchup. Our battle shall be legendary.

I definitely think Livewire has an advantage here considering that if Thor goes for using Mjolnir on her, she’ll just absorb his thunder and grow even stronger. By that point, they’ll both realize that electricity won’t work on each other and it’ll have to escalate into a raw fistfight.

Leslie already has the AP advantage so that’ll give her another big boost in taking down the Asgardian. I think I’m gonna vote for Leslie here.

...I didn't realize I forgot to specify 5-B, but SBA is SBA assumption...Updated the OP anyways to be safe!

1 for Leslie

Wait does Thor's Durability not scale to using Mjolnir?

...Huh...Guess it doesn't...That's strange. And kinda puts a damper on this...Really slims Thor's options

Wait does Thor's Durability not scale to using Mjolnir?

...Huh...Guess it doesn't...That's strange. And kinda puts a damper on this...Really slims Thor's options
Considering Ms. Marvel is capable of taking a huge blast from Galactus and Thor should be at the very least comparable to her, he should have 5-B dura but I guess that’s for a different revision thread. Or we’d have to wait until then to get proper results.

Well that's a shame, seems all the Thor and Livewire options stomp each other again, no remaking this match...

AA Thor is getting upgraded to 5-B sooner or later, so we just need to wait
83716c0367a40dc710bbd690c4b16ff8.jpg

Soon, it will be cyberbully time.

83716c0367a40dc710bbd690c4b16ff8.jpg

Soon, it will be cyberbully time.
I've been inspired by the Character Spam Arcs, might just start giving her a bunch to see what sticks anyways, because I'm starting to enjoy her MU potential more and more.

I've been inspired by the Character Spam Arcs, might just start giving her a bunch to see what sticks anyways, because I'm starting to enjoy her MU potential more and more.
I've looked into matchups for DCSHG before but unfortunately, I've not had much luck. You can try with some Edens Zero characters though. Katana seemed to have a decent match with Homura.

Back