• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Thor (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon) - 7 votes

vs

Superma (Man of Steel/ DC Extended Universe movies) - 0 votes

Fight conditions:

• Standard Equipment
  • Speed Equalized
  • In-character but willing to kill if necessary
Scenario:

Arceus was summoning Red from the Pokemon Adventures manga to switch with Ash in the Pokemon anime, but Giratina was having a tantrum and so the summoning was interrupted.

Not being fully omniscient, didn't see that his task was left behind as he rushed off to spank the snake god of hell.

The summoning malfunctioned and pulled Thor and Superman from their respective worlds to another side of the Naruto world, while they're 500 meters apart, a grassy field in the middle of small mountains with a giant tree in the background. Both combatants saw the giant tree trapping unconcious people inside cocoons and hung on its branches 2 kilometers away, assumed that their opponent was the perpetrator behind the action, and so attacked with the thought of saving the people later.

See's battle scenario: Such detail >_>

But aside form that, I say for now maybe thor? If superman has a weakness to magic for this version at least

Supe's weakness to magic is yet to be seen. He's yet to face it in this version.

Well if that then I would say still thor cause if were going by pure feats I think thor has MAYBE token on some tougher opponents then sup's did in his carrier as of far.

Thor is durable enough to tank Sup's attacks, is pretty much on the same level of strength, wider variaty of attacks (physical and magical), Superman is usually vulnerable to magic so i'll give this to Thor.

MegalovaniaBonetrousle said:
Thor is literally a god with the most powerful weapon in the universe. It can acheive red-sun energy easily. Voting for thor.
Red sun energy? When has EMH Thor ever done something like that? Off the top of my head; he can summon lightning and create country-spanning storms, fly in what seems to be in the MHS range and open portals.

But I suppose I accept the "most powerful weapon" thing even if it's unconfirmed to my knowledge.

Added the votes.

Gemmysaur said:
Thor is literally a god with the most powerful weapon in the universe. It can acheive red-sun energy easily. Voting for thor.
Red sun energy? When has EMH Thor ever done something like that? Off the top of my head; he can summon lightning and create country-spanning storms, fly in what seems to be in the MHS range and open portals.
But I suppose I accept the "most powerful weapon" thing even if it's unconfirmed to my knowledge.

Added the votes.
Taking a small logical leap for the red sun thing. Sorry. But thor's hammer is more powerful than supermanium, which is as strong as superman himself.

Taking a small logical leap for the red sun thing. Sorry. But thor's hammer is more powerful than supermanium, which is as strong as superman himself.
Please try not to quote someone and not remove the previously quoted comment. It's a waste of space.

Anyways, I don't understand, is this some sort of analogy? What is this supermanium and does it exist in the DCEU? Did you mean kryptonite which doesn't really do anything beyond weaken a kryptonian?

Supermanium is a metal in the comics that superman forged himself, as hard to break as superman.
Then no. Comics = / = movies making supermanium irrelevant to the discussion.

This is DCEU/Man of Steel Superman, not any other version, so any feat or any item beyond the stated version is ignored.

Please keep the discussion relevant.

I assume this is up for closing then. 5 days has passed since the last vote.

It should be removed since Thor's stomped by Superman due to the tier difference of 7-A+ and Low 7-B

Edit: Done. With that, this should likely be closed now since it's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back