• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the most mainstream Abstract Entity (dude with Abstract Existence) and the most mainstream Non Existent Physiology "user"?

For Abstract Existence, I honestly think its Eternity. Since every time abstract existence is mentioned, most people would just point at this dude (off-site, at least)

As for Non-existent Physiology, idk. The ability sucks ass anyways due to how it is, but I guess SCP-3930? Or perhaps that giant ass golem in TES.

As for Non-existent Physiology, idk. The ability sucks ass anyways due to how it is, but I guess SCP-3930? Or perhaps that giant ass golem in TES.
Aren't these guys super obscure though?
I'm more searching for a relatively known character in general.

Also would you say that Madoka Kamane may be considered mainstream in a similar way to Eternity as well?

Ah, so like, the most popular character with AE? If so, I would honestly think it probably being Madoka, or perhaps Cthulu mythos shit.

Ah, so like, the most popular character with AE? If so, I would honestly think it probably being Madoka, or perhaps Cthulu mythos shit.
More like, characters you can show to even people who don't really know VS debatting n stuff, which are both relatively known in general and easy to explain.

Non-Existent Physiology is especially difficult on that point, because nobody would want something that useless.

How is NEP useless lol.

Also, I think Anos has some limited Abstract Existence.

I think Monika's the most mainstream Non-Existent Physiology user
I was thinking about her as one of the most likely yeah. Though since she only became non-existent much later and given DDLC nature I'm not sure if she's exactly the best fit.

If that's the case, then yeah, I'd honestly think Madoka would be fitting here.
Over Zamasu ? I would think DB would be more “mainstream” though I’m not knowledgeable on it.
I was thinking about her as one of the most likely yeah. Though since she only became non-existent much later and given DDLC nature I'm not sure if she's exactly the best fit.
Wouldent sinbad(magi) be more mainstream then monica Ig

In the same vein, I was wondering the same but for characters who can tank attacks to the core of their being (concept, info, etc...; their abstract non-soul part) as regular ones.

Like Frisk with their soul, but for abstract shitz.

In the same vein, I was wondering the same but for characters who can tank attacks to the core of their being (concept, info, etc...; their abstract non-soul part) as regular ones.

Lucifer Morningstar ig

(When he met with death of endless, and she said she couldn’t destroy the emodiment of will or sum)

Hmm.

Those are kinda less showing than say just having your core self hit, although I understand that it isn't really common to have such things in the first place.

servant now can tank that

Palkia and dialga for AE maybe? Pokemon is pretty famous, though most of their showings being the physical avatars don't help

Nep is probably monika

When I think of popular NEP characters (at least in the nerd communities), I think of Monika and Gaster.

Despite TES being very popular, very few people have the time or care to delve into the acid-trip that is the lore, and probably don't know that much about Numidium besides the fact that it was a giant god-like robot made by the dwarves.

Abstract Existence is more common, especially with characters from DC and Marvel like Eternity.
Pokemon like Dialga and Palkia would also be an extremely popular option.

Back