• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What you think?

I'm sorry, I do not know if this is forbidden, but take a look, it might be interesting.

Please, I do not want to demoralize the Wiki, just saw this character (Old Spice Guy?) And found really powerful.

I was taking a look at the commercials of Old Spice, and I saw that Terry Crews character is quite powerful, take a look:

Manipulation of the Reality \ Toon Froce-

So.. Yeah..

Becomes a jackhammer and travel for some continents in less seconds(In the end he goes to another planet)

Nothing to talk .

Makes inanimate objects speak and have intelligence

Turn a person into a snack machine

Manipulation of Space-

Your body opens slots for multiple scenarios .

Can manifest in others bodies (Good hax)

Clones that defy space .(and teleports)

Like portal

Yeah .

Telekineses-

Explosion Inductio

Invulnerability-

Here, your brain come out of your body

Don't need a head .

Do not need a body .

Others-

Very tiny clones

More clones .

Parties like magnet

Hold the vacuum pressure, challenges the vacuum law of physics of no sound, and shows not need air

Hang be stuck in a two-dimensional space

He has littlesTerrys inside him

Breaking the 4th wall-

Interrupts other commercial .

Agai .

Stop the closure of the commercial

Control matter-

Create an armor of nowhere with voice wind

And probably the most powerful feat.

Here, he turn off the sun, and then create another star.

Again, I do not want to demoralize the Wiki, just want to know your opinions.

He has even had serious battles.

Back