• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be the result of instant planetary storms?

I notice i have a few storm feats that instantly cover the entire planet. Usually it's just a side effect of someone's insane aura after powering up. My characters are like 5-B but i would just like to know what result that would be and if it can be a good supporting even if it's not needed. Lets say earth size.

"A few seconds"

So, three? That's exactly ten times the timeframe of the calc above, which means I can just divide it's result by (10)^2

And get 9.12979e+31 Joules, or 21.821 Zettatons of TNT: Small Planet level. Also, (40075000/2) m / 3 sec = 6679166.67 m/s, or 0.0223 C: a Sub-Relativistic Attack Speed feat.

The thing is, I never had an exact timeframe in mind. I just used instant. The characters are all relativistic+ if that means anything regarding this even abilities. But instant is definitely no more than like 2 seconds. But instant also could mean at like Rel something speeds. Since my characters are already in that realm of speed I think that may Be the better assumptions. They can pretty much fly across continents in no time really

I mean, just be honest with yourself regarding whatever feats they do and don't have, really, it's not any different from any other situation. I can only really calc the results of a feat I'm given numbers for, aside from that it's just (reliable) statements within the verse and more vague/un-calcable feats you've got to take into account.

Back