• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What was your first edit on VS Battles wiki?

1000 edits.....500 edits.....7 edits .....8552 edits.... 536 edits.....49 edits....100 edits

In VS Battles wiki,different users have different number of edits.

Now,your challenge is to remember what was your first edit when you joined this wiki.

Let's see how sharp all of your memories are!!

Mine is pretty hilarious and got me banned for a couple weeks. I laugh it off now. I upgraded Charizard to 2-C based on pokemon mystery dungeon feats. At that time I didn't think it was an outlier was XD. Ah memories.

Mine was the Tenma profile, in one of the pics was refering like Seiya, and that bugged me

On my previous account ? i comment on Misogi's page

On this account ? i created the profile for Reiji Yoshino from Fortissimo

I was making edits here.

Compare that to The most recent versio.

Boy has Digimon come far since then.

Mine was talking about Kirby vs Buu. First profile created was Kracko. I have no idea what my first CR was.

Mines was about agreeing to have Asura being Mulit-Galaxy level. At the time it was full of bullshit i think but hey, look at where we got with that tho~

Now I am cheating, since I actually looked that up recently out of curiosity.

My first edit on my current account was to touhou's verse page removing pointless empty lines... exiting.

On my first account my first edit was some comment on Medakas page suggesting changes.

Not gonna lie tho, i actually cheated by finding out it via the contributions feed of mine. Tho then again i knew it had something with Asura's Wrath in a way so....

my oldest contribution was on 20 feb 2015 on the zeus (myth) page

my earliest article edit was probably on thanos's page

i remember clearly mine was giving a comment on the Goku page i thought it wasn't an edit until i found the message in my wall lol

Hmmm... I think it was a reply on a vs thread? Something about Shulk and stuff.

Edit: It was actually a vs thread for Shulk and Frisk. Which I admit, was pretty stupid.

Mine was me wanking Kyoko's durability,

Sure it turned out to be correct, but at the time it was wank.

KillitwithC4 said:
@battlemania: trust me, a lot of people, including myself can relate.
It really is xD I'm glad that my friend introduced me into this website (although he isn't a member, just a person who used it constantly), without it I think that I'd still be debating on who could actually beat who using opinions XD. "Goku vs Luffy vs Toriko? That was a great fight, but totally was a close one. Personally I think Luffy would win since he can take blunt forces. " Oml, that is still freightening.

I first appeared here commenting on Saint Seiya Threads. Back then, if I remember correctly, some people were wanting to upgrade the series based on Shaka vs Shijima's Universal feats, and saying it would scale to most people.

I truly fear what might have become of our profiles if we went that route. Perhaps we'd be like a certain other Vs Board which holds High Tier Gold Saints at Multi-Galaxy level+ and casually MFTL+ in base.

Back