• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What warranted an upgrade to 7-A for Sanji and Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that was an interesting topic and would definitely like to know more, however I don't know where to start with that

@Scarlet - I know where to start, and there's quite a bit of information to go off of.

@Ant - I may want to bring this topic up to the wiki since this would mean a big change. the OP planet is irrefutably much larger than Earth.

The first sign of evidence is shown here when we see a direct view of Alabasta and the surrounding Sea. We know that the River's width is 50km, so the first panel definitely shows more surface area on the OP planet than Earth on just a portion of the Grand line. I'll have to locate the rest of the scans to find the diameter of the planet (though the information is not complete).

This topic on the other hand should be finished since we've come to an agreement, so i'll open another thread titled something like "GBE of the OP planet".

I added all the "likely"s to the affected profiles, so the ones that need to be locked can, and we can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back