• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What verses does G╠Âi╠Âl╠Âg╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠Âh╠ lego boi solo?

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
You probably know by now that the Robloxian has gotten a recent godbuff to High 5-A with relativistic walking speed along with FTL speed via flying gears/high speed lunging gears. I thought it'd be a funny idea to post a thread for us (probably only me) to indicate the amount of verses lego boi smites singlehandedly. Darkanine stated lego would solo 99% of anime, but are we really sure about that?!?!

Also, I found a screenshot that accurately depicts lego boi's current state:

High5Aroblox

Rules:

1. Battle takes place in the specific verse lego boi will solo, but it will work like an arena where lego boi has to defeat one character after another in an indestructible Roman colosseum - of which has a diameter of 4,000 meters - that cannot be escaped. Both characters can fly up to five kilometers in the air at max, but cannot fly any higher. After the rocucksian beats one character (or more, if they're a duo/trio or something like that), he gets prep time to heal himself in between each round before fighting the next character.

2. Victory via death, BFR, or incapitation.

3. Each character will employ their usual battle strategy, and are willing to kill eachother.

4. No knowledge about the other verse whatsoever.

5. Robloxian gets prep time to buff his durability and such.

6. Robloxian gets every catalog gear (Which is about 2000 different items).

Now, there are two categories for which verses he solos, and a bonus one:

A. Speed unequalized - what verses does lego boi solo without speed equalized?

B. Speed equalized - what verses does lego boi solo with speed equalized?

Bonus: Speed unequalized, lego boi uses hax at the start of round - what verses does lego boi solo while using hax and such at the start of each round?

Off the top of my head.

Speed unequal He stomps One Punch Man, Akame Ga Kill, Sword Art Online, Most of Halo And almost all of Minecraft

Speed equal. Via hax alone he'd be a force to be reckoned with in the earlier arcs of Dragon Ball. He whoops most of the Ben 10 verse. Anyone High 5-A and lower is ded.

Back