• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What verses do you wish got more attention on this website?

Knight Ru and Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

Both because they are my verses duh. But i kinda know why Knight Run isnt. It all boils down to KR characters skilling of the faces of their opponent. Either that or getting sneezed at by character with any form of hax. Not terribly exciting matches

Arpeggio has no excuses though and it is beyond me why no one does matches with them...

Closest thing I'd say is What a Beautiful Series.

If it had more chars I would say this but since half of the verse still has untranslated VN's (and some novel books), it's hard to really say if this should get anymore attention or not lol.

Especially since those like GK and Gii has got some major setbacks in matchups lol.

You're kidding right? Doesn't that verse get **** tons if attention because of how haxed it is?

Most Ultraman Kaiju's, if not all don't even have matches on them. not even Ultraman has at least more than 2 wins or losses.

Besides WAB/Steampunk, I'd probably also say Mahou Shoujo Nanoha but that's also a problem but more due to not a lot of chars being present here at all (not even a verse page is around) so it's in WIP rn.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/MS_Paint_Adventures More specifically Homestuck, but really the entire verse is neglected.

Mini tangent coming up so bare with me.

Our profiles for this verse are widely inaccurate, horrifically outdated, and barely usable. It's been stuck in revision hell for months now thanks to only a handful of members being knowledgeable about it. Worse yet, it's not even the entire verse that's getting revised.

MSPA is huge. And I mean HUUUUUUUUGE. It contains the 4th longest work of fiction to originate in the English library within it, plus two to three other monumental reads in themselves. It's infamous for practically burying the reader in unfo dumps and lore at every opportunity and it's plot is complicated enough to put Metal Gear and Kingdom Hearts to shame. The verses cosmology is purposely complex with vague and incomplete explanations for how certain things work just to troll the audience. DC and Marvel are known for being complete pains to revise thanks to their massive size and MSPA manages to rival that despite being much younger.

Don't know how a certain hax works? Hold up, let me check for the explanation. I think it's somewhere in between Act 6 Act 6 Act 6 (actual chapter number) and Act 5 Act 2. And the members we do have here are often only knowledgeable about certain pieces of the lore. Want to debate characters from Bard Quest? Well, good luck finding someone whose actually read it, all anyone cares about is Homestuck. At least it's all written by one guy, so consistency isn't a very big issue.

I'd absolutely love to use these characters but I just can't because MSPA is in such a sorry state. It has legitimately really good feats. One of the characters could even be a contender for strongest 9-A but I'm one of two people who've even read what story he's from and I still haven't gotten around to giving him a profile.

MSPA is an awesome and incredible franchise and I highly suggest you check it out. It's like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Ulysses, (strangeness) SCP, DC, and Marvel (amount of lore) got thrown in a 2009 style blender and spat out in a text adventure game format masquerading as a series of webcomics. It's uniquely incredible and hilarious but holy hell is it huge.

There are admins that are knowledgeable here, but they likely don't follow it anymore as all their attention is on other verses that people actually use. Please check it out, it's well worth all the bullshit involved. You can find it on Homestuck.com if you're interested. (It used to be MS Paint Adventures.com, hense the name of the verse, but that was change because Homestuck is by far its most popular property)

Sorry for the wall of text, I really just needed to get that off my chest.

Oh boy, my dear Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. It doesn't get enough attention because the profiles were made three years after the anime ended and not that many people read light novels. I have matches for this verse that have been running for two months and still need votes because pretty much no one outside of me knows these characters.

@Wright

Agree with all your points. To be honest, i'm not even sure where the newest revision thread is.

It's a immense mess.

But also, while we are at it, Yakuza deserves some more love, specially now that revisions have been done to make the pages better.

Power Rangers. It would actually have a lot of good stuff if more than 1 or 2 people were working on it.

^ No. We have enough of that nonsense.

Dark Souls would be something I'd like to talk about a lot more, same for Discworld since they're two of my favorites. Warcraft actively needs more discussion since it's ****** broken but I ain't smart enough to fix it.

I'd say D&D but I force that on folks enough since I am the D&D voodoo man.

I hate to sound callously but this is my chance to ask. I have been looking into some anime stuff lately and I have encountered this good one, maybe you heard of it? It's called Lupin The Third and it would seem he doesn't have a profile yet oddly enough.

Yobo Blue said:
Mr. Bambu said:
^ No. We have enough of that nonsense.
NANI
you literally ninja'd me

only to insult yourself

how do you even do that

Get attention"

As in? Getting new supporters/knowledgeable members or just having more Vs matches?

As for the former, anything that isn't just Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: it has more than enough of those, and having too many of them can potentially bring to many different opinions, confusions, and neverending CRTs.

As for the latter, anything that isn't just passive, higher-dimensional hax, or even just uses characters from those verses that don't have those. I'm not saying that I hate those verses because of these reasons, I'm just saying that verse being at the center of attention only because of powers and abilities and not caring about anything else is not a good thing, and can potentially give a wrong idea of what the verse itself is like and about.

Enough
this is what I saw, Yobo slipped in his comment before mine posted so it appeared before me

Anomalous N I W D E said:
I hate to sound callously but this is my chance to ask. I have been looking into some anime stuff lately and I have encountered this good one, maybe you heard of it? It's called Lupin The Third and it would seem he doesn't have a profile yet oddly enough.
I was working on some profile drafts a while back that still exist, but I don't have access to enough of the material

The Wright Way said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/MS_Paint_Adventures More specifically Homestuck, but really the entire verse is neglected.

Mini tangent coming up so bare with me.

Our profiles for this verse are widely inaccurate, horrifically outdated, and barely usable. It's been stuck in revision hell for months now thanks to only a handful of members being knowledgeable about it. Worse yet, it's not even the entire verse that's getting revised.

MSPA is huge. And I mean HUUUUUUUUGE. It contains the 4th longest work of fiction to originate in the English library within it, plus two to three other monumental reads in themselves. It's infamous for practically burying the reader in unfo dumps and lore at every opportunity and it's plot is complicated enough to put Metal Gear and Kingdom Hearts to shame. The verses cosmology is purposely complex with vague and incomplete explanations for how certain things work just to troll the audience. DC and Marvel are known for being complete pains to revise thanks to their massive size and MSPA manages to rival that despite being much younger.

Don't know how a certain hax works? Hold up, let me check for the explanation. I think it's somewhere in between Act 6 Act 6 Act 6 (actual chapter number) and Act 5 Act 2. And the members we do have here are often only knowledgeable about certain pieces of the lore. Want to debate characters from Bard Quest? Well, good luck finding someone whose actually read it, all anyone cares about is Homestuck. At least it's all written by one guy, so consistency isn't a very big issue.

I'd absolutely love to use these characters but I just can't because MSPA is in such a sorry state. It has legitimately really good feats. One of the characters could even be a contender for strongest 9-A but I'm one of two people who've even read what story he's from and I still haven't gotten around to giving him a profile.

MSPA is an awesome and incredible franchise and I highly suggest you check it out. It's like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Ulysses, (strangeness) SCP, DC, and Marvel (amount of lore) got thrown in a 2009 style blender and spat out in a text adventure game format masquerading as a series of webcomics. It's uniquely incredible and hilarious but holy hell is it huge.

There are admins that are knowledgeable here, but they likely don't follow it anymore as all their attention is on other verses that people actually use. Please check it out, it's well worth all the bullshit involved. You can find it on Homestuck.com if you're interested. (It used to be MS Paint Adventures.com, hense the name of the verse, but that was change because Homestuck is by far its most popular property)

Sorry for the wall of text, I really just needed to get that off my chest.
I tried to finish Homestuck but it was too much for me.

Creaturemaster971 said:
I was working on some profile drafts a while back that still exist, but I don't have access to enough of the material
Yes now that I recall I did stumble on an actual drafted page of the guy very long ago is that by any chance yours? But when it came to mind recently I tried looking for it again to link it one day so it would be finished but I never found it again I only found the ******* Harry Potter one. (Pardon my potty mouth.) But what do you mean by "Don't have access to enough of the material."? Like looking for the episodes?

Anyways if I recall on said draft his Attack Potency physically was "Street." (presumably looking back at the series it would actually be higher then that at least to some degree of Wall+ seeing the punishment the guy takes and his way of knocking out grown men in one blow, probably doesn't scale but for reference I do remember Goemon slicing big material and a freaking Tank in half? The Tank probably is too much I vaguely remember this part.) With Weapons reaching 9-A (Don't know if that will vary later on.) With speed reaching... A rather solid Supersonic+ rating due to reacting to machine gunfire? Look I know Lupin reacts to bullets but at first I invision it would be something like "Peak Human/Superhuman with Subsonic+ reaction speeds." I never thought it would be THAT high but that's awesome. He has genius intellect (This I actually don't find at all hard to believe the guy has done some pretty impressive feats with that Cesar brain of his.)

AND... That's how much I can remember from the draft, he had "Jacket eras." Too, Red, Green (Don't remember the other color.) Then the more recent Blue.

Back