• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What type of Powers and Abilities would these Feats be? [1]

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Done
Level 1

1 - Can know information regarding the Skills of an enemy​
[The Treasure Eater used Shriek of the Dead. Those exposed to this shriek will momentarily enter a frenzied state.] [As an effect of Invisible Heart, you ignore the effects of Shriek of the Dead.]
2 - Can know information regarding the Status of an enemy​
[Skeleton Soldier - Lv1] When he saw its appearance, its class and level appeared right before Lee Shin Woo's eyes.
3 - Can know the conditions of an enemy​
[Kuwooh, Kuwooooooh!] [The Treasure Eater tried to use the Shriek of the Dead, but it failed due to the lack of mana.]

Level 2

4 - Can access the Chatting Channel​
As soon as the chatting channel was opened, a few people hectically chattered away. It was called a chatting channel, but it was more like a group chat, so it was noisy hearing so many voices in his ear simultaneously.

Level 4

10 - Has his own Private Chatting Channel​
[You have acquired 2 permits to God's secret shop. You have acquired 10,000 Perium. Proficiency in combat-related skills has increased. You can now use your own private chatting channel.] [Mr. Ethan Cruz is requesting a private chat.] [Ms. Ye Jin Jin is requesting a private chat.] Was this message appearing because he'd unlocked the private chatting channel function? Lee Shin Woo accepted Ethan's request first. In no time, he heard Ethan's voice in his ear.

5 - Can access the Title Box​
The title box is open.
6 - Has major differences between his Beginner and Low Rank skills​
'That's because there are about three insurmountable four-dimensional walls between a beginner skill and a low rank skill.' When these skills became low rank skills, he had obviously gained some stats, and if he were to compare them to when they were at the beginner level, their performance was completely different; they were supplementing his fighting ability.

7 - Can't have his future be predicted​
[The Trickster karma has been absorbed by the Joker karma and has been strengthened. Your future is unknown, such that no one can predict it, and is filled with countless changes. No one can tell you what to do, and no one can dare block your path. Through a dramatic event, your karma has strengthened.]
8 - Can give names to monsters to make them named monsters​
There was nowhere to run; they couldn't escape from the Acid Poison, and the skeletons had no other choice but to accept it. And the moment they gave up on everything, they naturally absorbed the Acid Poison as if it were theirs from the beginning... The skeletons were starting to become stronger. The vestige of their past test's failure had made it possible; it was at this moment that their past karma was connected to the present. However, because Lee Shin Woo didn't have any eyes, he was able to properly behold the Poison Skeletons' change. [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Two] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Four] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Seven] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Nine] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Ten] [Lv3 Acid Skeleton - Paul Twelve] "..." To think he'd see the moment that the undead were reborn as named monsters. They became named monsters with the names he'd given them at that! The King Slime attempted to kill them with its poison and charge attacks, but they were no longer the weak skeletons of the past.

9 - Can change his Mana into that of a Golem's​
He had succeeded, so next up was to transmit the image in his head in its entirety to the golems. The core had just become a medium that changed Lee Shin Woo's mana into that of a golem's. he had already completely analyzed the core and successfully produced their effects.

11 - Can fabricate his Mana​
In the process of creating a golem's mana, he had a small realization: his mana had become a part of him, and was something he could fabricate like his speech, his expression, or his clothes. He could say that even his mana had become an extension of the Acting and Disguise skills.
12 - Can fuse Mana on his items to further increase their damage​
However, Lee Shin Woo left them a present, as if responding to them. That present was the three Melting Double Bone Axes that remained in the air for the past 5 days. Surprisingly, the three axes contained the maximum amount of magic they could hold within them. If he combined the three, they would easily surpass Lee Shin Woo's maximum magic! He hadn't thought of separately infusing mana into equipment he'd summoned and controlled through Bone Armory. He would either shift his mana to the weapons to increase their power, or simply use the skill. 'But because of Rule of Bone, I've figured out a way to maintain the mana I've imbued the faraway weapons with.' Normally, there's a limit to how much mana he can store in his body at one time. That was Mana Bone's limit. But as soon as he was able to store his mana into the equipment summoned through Bone Armory, as well as maintain that mana, he was essentially able to increase his maximum mana capacity. By shifting his mana to his equipment, his body's own mana supply would be empty. However, as he replenished his mana, the mana contained within his equipment wouldn't diminish. Ultimately, if he were to replenish his mana, Lee Shin Woo could control more mana than before: his own supply, as well as what was contained within his equipment! He infused his mana into his axes in the moments he could spare whilst fighting the golem. Thus, his three axes were filled to the brim with mana (Lee Shin Woo decided to call this 'fully charged').
13 - Can mimic the Mana of a living person​
'I can mimic a living person's mana, so if I'm in a jam, I'll act while wearing the armor, and when I take it off, I'll disguise myself. It's perfect...!'
14 - Can wield weapons that are limited to Magicians​
It was something that could normally only be wielded by magicians, but he could also use it, as one who could wield the elements themselves!

15 - Can block an attack that can cut both Mana and Space​
Hansen raised his bastard sword, charged with powerful lightning, and slashed downwards at Lee Shin Woo, who was rushing towards him! The lightning sword attacked Lee Shin Woo with the power to cut both mana and space. Seeing this, Lee Shin Woo hastily blocked it with a 'manufactured sword', but the moment Hansen's attack and his sword clashed, the manufactured blade shattered into pieces and a horrific amount of lightning spread through his body.
16 - Can hide his Mana from a higher leveled individual​
Lee Shin Woo felt a powerful but familiar wave of mana. He tilted his head, and instinctually hid his mana. That meant that Lee Shin Woo was concealing his mana from a higher leveled individual.

Thanks

I'll bump this some more to see if others would like to share their opinion

4 and 10 are limited Telepathy.

If 8 follows the usual "named monsters are stronger" trope, it's also limited Statistics Amplification.

12 is also Statistics Amplification, and should probably be noted in stamina as a method of increasing his magic reserves.

9 and 13 might be limited Power Mimicry/Power Modification if his mana takes on traits of something else. They'd also be limited resistance to Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis since he's changing the way his mana is detected and read, so analysis and detection of his mana would give misinformation

16 is also resistance to Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis and might be limited Stealth Masterysince he's entirely hiding his magic presence now.

Never really explained iirc, but it shows him his Titles which I will put down some in the bottom with my summary of how the Titles work

Treasure Hunter - Can easily acquire higher ranked rewards

Slime Hunter - Has an increase for all of his abilities by 20% and can gain better loot when fighting against slime related monsters

He Who Conquers the Impossible - Can become stronger every time he challenges the impossible and overcomes it

Corps Destroyer - Has an increase for all of his skills by 20% when fighting against a force of at least 1,000

Treasure Master - Can easily find all the treasure hidden in the World

Also, there's this Thread, which is the sequel to this Thread (For the recent Key that needs help in what type of Powers and Abilities they are)

It just lets him hold Titles that will give effects to the ones I mentioned above

Just think of it like a game where you can gain Titles which will boost your Character depending on the type of Title you have

If it just holds his titles and nothing else and the titles are what give him the abilities, I've got no real idea. Doesn't sound like anything to me.

All said:
9 and 13 might be limited Power Mimicry/Power Modification if his mana takes on traits of something else. They'd also be limited resistance to Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis since he's changing the way his mana is detected and read, so analysis and detection of his mana would give misinformatio
Should be able to do the feat below since it requires the Mana of a Golem to do it, so I think changing his Mana to another one has something to do with the characteristics of them

[Consider it an honor. It's not a door that anyone can just enter whenever they wish, aside from the knights that guard the general.] The door lock looked similar to that of the Anti-Skull's secret facility's, and when Guillotine Steelworker placed his hand on it, a complex mana seal formed atop his hand and released the locking mechanism. Lee Shin Woo couldn't help but be amazed as he saw the door lock and the mana pattern of the seal intersect and delicately, gradually release the lock. It was an interaction that was worlds apart from Anti-Skull's door lock! It felt like Lee Shin Woo's mana senses had advanced just by watching the process. [Even if you pay such close attention to it, you probably won't be able to do it yourself so easily. Since it's something only golems can do. Now, go in. The General's waiting for you.]
All said:
I don't quite understand what 6 means but it sounds ******* crazy.
I think it's just more proof that higher ranked Skills can negate lower ranked Skills I think as seen in here

Lee Shin Woo concentrated and the Breath of the Lightning God's lightning briefly intensified; it then spread across the bear's body. It responded by using its mana to activate a skill, which fortified its body. However, that was the worst decision it could make. When skills clashed head on, the one that was a higher level would triumph! [H-How can this be? My skill is...!?] The lightning enveloped its body and burned bright. The lightning ate through its fur and skin, as well as the skill. Suranta was shocked once it realized that Lee Shin Woo's lightning had essentially canceled its skill.
All said:
15 doesn't sound like he blocked anything If dude had blocked the lightning, it'd be some kinda Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and maybe Power Nullification, depending on how mana depleation is counted here.
Reading back at it, I don't think he successfully blocked it since he got attacked by the lightning

Back