• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What type is Ditto now?

Ditto has just transformed into your favorite character, what type or types has it become? You don't need more then one type, but you can't choose more then two. No pokemon considering that'd be too easy.

Bonus: Your character has a special attack(s)? What's it's type?

I'll start with a few of my favs:

• Rem would be Dark/Water. Dark cause Oni and water cause water magic.
  • Shantae would probably be Normal/Fairy cause of being a half Genie.
  • Esdeath would definatly be Ice/Fighting cause I want it. Fun fact, while most of her attack would obviously be Ice, Fighting and Normal, she also can use Smartstrike cause of the Rapier.
  • And last and certianly mostest, Iskandar would be an Electric/Ghost, because he's a Heroic Spirit and shoots lightning.

Luigi: Fighting/Electric as he learned to naturaly control electricity. Fighting/Ghost may also be an unlikely possibility because of his connection to ghosts in Dark Moon?

Mario: Fighting/Fire for the same reason as Luigi

Bowser: Fire/Dragon Must it be explained?

Princess Peach: Fairy/Psychic via Heart Power, but I imagine she'd have a move that works similarly to Judgement or Genesect's signature ability to be based off vibe power

Pinkie Pie: Fairy/Normal? Fairy/Rock? She's a crazy party pony who originally farmed rocks...

Back