• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would you be if you destroy a human world?

Speaking purely in Destructive Capacity, you'd need to be around High 6-B minimum to lifewipe. The Chicxulub Impact (Which we have a page for) is probably the best example.

Roun12 said:
Speaking purely in Destructive Capacity, you'd need to be around High 6-B minimum to lifewipe. The Chicxulub Impact (Which we have a page for) is probably the best example.
Thanks for the information, I really need this because I watch an anime called Gabriel Dropout. And Gabriel says that her older sister can destroy the human world if she wanted. That's where I wanted to make a discussion of this anime and manga. (If someone asked me to close this thread, I'm gonna close it.)

TacticalNuke002 said:
Iirc, Gabriel can do the same thing if she blows her horn. Also, it looks more lifewipe hax than AP.
THHHHAAAANNNNKKK YOOOUUUU SOOOO MUCCCCHHH FOOORRR THHHIIISSS!!!

I think it's too vague to assume any specific power or tier. All that's known is that blowing the trumpet will end with everyone dying, how exactly they will be killed is never explained.

Its not the kind of series where someone would actually blow it, so there's no way to tell what exactly it does. The word "Apocalypse" does hint that environmental destruction of some level should occur, so its not just "I blow it and everyone dies".

Andytrenom said:
I think it's too vague to assume any specific power or tier. All that's known is that blowing the trumpet will end with everyone dying, how exactly they will be killed is never explained.
Is it possible to make a discussion of this manga and anime?

Andytrenom said:
You are free to if you wish
THANKS! (I'll do it on saturday because I'm using my iphone now)

NEW Edit : I can remove the thread if anyone ask.

NEW Edit Again : or someone who remove it without my permission is also ok because I don't even care

Back