• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier Would Be This Feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that's the definition of a NLF?

Even if you transcend an uncountable infinite boundless structures, another character from another verse could perhaps transcend an uncountable, uncountable infinite boundless structures (Yes I know that sounds weird as shit but eh).

Because that's the definition of a NLF?

Even if you transcend an uncountable infinite boundless structures, another character from another verse could perhaps transcend an uncountable, uncountable infinite boundless structures (Yes I know that sounds weird as shit but eh).
That doesn't make sense. You are just repeating omnipotence. Like unlimited, unlimited power.

You don't seem to even know what omnipotence is. Omnipotence is something greater that cannot be proved because it's just something that we cannot fathom

Why than not use it Omnipotence: Someone who transcends uncountable infinite boundless structured realms with every cosmology imaginable being infinitely below it like transcending all of fiction and able to erase real life reality itself.
You can't prove this thing heck, i would love to see you prove me that your character is able to affect me right now

You don't seem to even know what omnipotence is. Omnipotence is something greater that cannot be proved because it's just something that we cannot fathom
We have proven the size of the universe even though we can't fathom 93 billion light years.
You don't seem to even know what omnipotence is. Omnipotence is something greater that cannot be proved because it's just something that

...? I'm curious on how you came up with that conclusion.

Please don't tell me you think that a character than transcends uncountable boundless shit is Omnipotent based on my previous analogy?
Another character from another series says he's omnipotent, but his cosmology instead caps out at infinitely above baseline tier 0. Both characters state they are omnipotent, but one has a bigger cosmology than the other. Is the second guy somehow more "Omnipotent" than the first? No, because that would contradict what Omnipotence means.
What I meant here was, there could always be another character from another verse could possibly be stronger than a tier 0 character who is infinitely above baseline tier 0.

A tier 0 character that is infinitely above baseline tier 0 claims he is omnipotent.

Another character from another verse claims he's omnipotent, but he's infinitely above characters who are infinitely above baseline tier 0

Another character could always be stronger than both of them, and so another, and another, and another...

Point is, Omnipotence is not provable by any means, even statements.

...? I'm curious on how you came up with that conclusion.

Please don't tell me you think that a character than transcends uncountable boundless shit is Omnipotent based on my previous analogy?

What I meant here was, there could always be another character from another verse could possibly be stronger than a tier 0 character who is infinitely above baseline tier 0.

A tier 0 character that is infinitely above baseline tier 0 claims he is omnipotent.

Another character from another verse claims he's omnipotent, but he's infinitely above characters who are infinitely above baseline tier 0

Another character could always be stronger than both of them, and so another, and another, and another...

Point is, Omnipotence is not provable by any means, even statements.
None of them fit the definition of omnipotence, because you have to transcend tier 0 beyond all of fiction and able to erase real life reality itself.

Which is... destroying real life.

Which is impossible by all definitions. No matter how much you say that a character is omnipotent, no matter what you do, it will never be able to affect me. It's still fiction towards me. Am I somehow above omnipotence now?

So is most of fiction? I drew a sad stickman right now, is he above all of fiction now?

Is any manga or comic character omnipotent now?

Which we don't give a shit about because that's a NLF.

I just made a stick man that specifically transcends your character, is my character above omnipotence now?

I have explained it also as transcending every cosmology, power imaginable.
That is literally your own made up headcanon.

If the smartest people couldn't figure out what true omnipotence is, then you sure as hell can't, because you are definitely not a genius extraordinaire.

Which we don't give a shit about because that's an NLF.

I just made a stick man that specifically transcends your character, is my character above omnipotence now?
You can't transcend the previous Stickman, because he is already above fiction and all imaginable cosmology. There is nothing to trascend at that point.

That is literally your own made up headcanon.

If the smartest people couldn't figure out what true omnipotence is, then you sure as hell can't, because you are definitely not a genius extraordinaire.
Authority fallacy. You can dislike my facts your opinion against my facts.

You can't transcend the previous Stickman, because he is already above fiction and all imaginable cosmology. There is nothing to trascend at that point.
You can't prove that, so yeah he could be above your fiction when you tell that he's above everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back