• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would an inaccessible cardinal be?

If a fictional character were revealed to have an inaccessible cardinal amount of power, speed, durability etc what tier would they actually be?

For those who dont know what it is, skip around 15/16 minutes into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88

Keep in mind that N0 and omega are different ways of saying infinity

For those who dont understand the video (which i understand) or just dont have the time to watch it, ∞^∞^∞^∞ (an infinite number of times) <<<<<<< N1 (alaf one) <<<<<<< an inaccessible cardinal

Tbh im not even sure if a tier 0 could reach something as ridiculously big as an inaccessible cardinal

Given that it is basically supposed to be a Cardinal so ridiculously big that no higher infinity will ever reach it, no matter how much they stack on each other. I think it would be either High 1-B or 1-A

I think alaf 1 or alaf omega might actually be around tier 1-A due to it being way beyond any form of omega including omega^omega repeated by infinity. Id probably put it around High 1-A at least tbh.

High 1-B Would probably be E0 (epsilon naught)

Really? Ive heard of people reaching higher dimensional with sheer power like king thanos. So im not sure how 1-A or high 1-A cannot be reached with raw power. Although i could understand that argument in real life terms, im not sure if it applies to fiction.

High 1-A isn't really a level you are capable of "reaching" with sheer power. It is essentially a Tier 0, but with limits and restrictions ― Meaning a High 1-A character would be Tier 0 if not for some minor limitation or the presence of a higher being

I think i saw one character profile (i think from i/o) where the gap between one character and an outerversal being is like the gap between an outerversal being and a normal human. In that case i guess there could be some kind of multiplier.

And an inaccessible cardinal could logically be boundlessly beyond everything due to it being beyond any level of infinity (including those infinities beyond normal levels of infinities like N1). But then again, people have created higher cardinals which may or may not make sense.

If the characters level of existance increased along with the level of power then maybe it could possibly equate to that scale? If not then he would probably be the most powerful regular 1-A character in fiction.

@Zach/@Ultima I think we shouldn't make such statements until after everything I/O related has been dug up and dissected.

Also @Read it's the same reason Featherine is High 1-A

@ultima reality Huh. I didnt know that.

I always thought being high 1-A was just making a 1-A being look like fiction or just being really powerful compared to them (like lucifer with the kaioken).

Although i think beings like the over monitor and some cthulu mythos would be below their omnipotents in power as well. And i think high 1-A featherine was being approached in existance by beatrice which is strange since a high 1-A/tier 0 being should be immesurable and unapproachable.

But i guess from that perspective, all fictional characters would just be 1-A or below lol.

Back