• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is this cosmology?

So this cosmology is infinitely layered, and difference between layers is greater then R/F to the point the higher layer is apophatic to the lower layer. What tier is this cosmology?

I can see a high-end interpretation being outer+ maybe, it's hard to determine without seeing the scans and context.

Isn't that means every higher layer is inaccesibly superior than the layer below?
also where would you rate this cosmology

I can see a high-end interpretation being outer+ maybe, it's hard to determine without seeing the scans and context.
this one

also where would you rate this cosmology

reload-cat.gif

I gave the highest rating low1a because there is no mention of axioms that prove the existence of aleph 2.

this one
I like your cosmology but If you use the axiom V system in NBG it will allow you to prove the existence of cardinals that are larger than Set.

Last edited:
I gave the highest rating low1a because there is no mention of axioms that prove the existence of aleph 2.
I like your cosmology but If you use the axiom V system in NBG it will allow you to prove the existence of cardinals that are larger than Set.
1.Not my cosmology
2.Apparently absolute infinity , extended modal realism and berkeley cardinal exists in the verse

Back