• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is destroying a forest

I asked this before, it depends on the level and kind of destruction, so you need the forest size and stuff.

Normally there are mountains there so you can pixel scale.

I asked this before, it depends on the level and kind of destruction, so you need the forest size and stuff.

Normally there are mountains there so you can pixel scale.
The problem is a book so no visual indication and i am sure that there isnt mountains

okay let me clear this out
1. is a book so no visual indication
2. there is no statements about the size of the forest while yes they said is big but is unespecified
3.vaporization

There should be something on the book talking about the forest size or the explosion size or the crater size.

Accoesing to FAO, a forest must contain 1.24 acres of land, so we could use that

There should be something on the book talking about the forest size or the explosion size or the crater size.
they only said that is big and have been walking the forest for severals hours but that could been because the MC have horribly direction senses and the crater is as big as the forest.

Then we could assume the crater is a half-ellipsoid with a area of 5018.102 m², after that we can find most of it's dimensions for the volume

You don't need to Bump as Thelastmlg responded to your question.

You need to find a way to get a size of the forest from the book/novel if not then take an average one from our world that would find to the feat/statement. Then you'll need to do/request a calculation for the feat/statement which will result in the tier after all things are done - the quote/scans for it, the way it was destroyed (vaporization), maybe the time and the like.

Back