• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier does this feat belong to?

Anyway, from what I remember, covering the sky with clouds is Low 7-B or so. Ask a calc group member to be sure though.

Whataboutisms aren't an argument at all. At best, that means that he should be downgraded.

Again, ask a calc group member for the exact value. I just know that it rarely goes over Tier 7.

is this like

even a feat?

the man changed the time of day, unless we're making egregious assumptions like "oh, gee, guess he rotated the Earth" then this just reads like basic ostensibly non-abusable time manip with the winds blowing for aesthetic. I watched for a couple minutes, no feat to be seen.

It's technically moving clouds via using his zither to change day to night it's not manipulating the rotation of the earth.

It's technically moving clouds via using his zither to change day to night it's not manipulating the rotation of the earth.
Any amount of proof of this or context to make this calcable would be welcomed.

Any amount of proof of this or context to make this calcable would be welcomed.
The man did state it was witchcraft. At the start of the scene and then after the time stamp given, the nine tailed fox was able to manipulate the wind with his zither.

The man did state it was witchcraft. At the start of the scene and then after the time stamp given, the nine tailed fox was able to manipulate the wind with his zither.
I don't understand how him stating it was witchcraft correlates to my request for proof of the feat, much less for proof of the feat scaling to anything. I'm not denying him manipulating the wind. This, too, doesn't relate to my point.

I don't understand how him stating it was witchcraft correlates to my request for proof of the feat, much less for proof of the feat scaling to anything. I'm not denying him manipulating the wind. This, too, doesn't relate to my point.
View the clip from the start to 15:12 it does show that the nine tailed fox was responsible for the sudden change as it was caused when he played his zither.

yeah

but its just the wind moving

and then its night

we don't see clouds moving some great distance or anything

just wind.

you're wanting the slightest change to be calculated

the cyclone can be calc'd but I'm gonna bet it will be lower than you expect

Full blown tornadoes are different than a cyclone. Not every cyclone is going to be considered a tornado.

Anything works as long as it can be usable for Jiang Zi Ya's (2019) profile. Not to be mistaken to the one that was made a month ago.

It's almost impossible to calc based on the above clips I think.

No, I don't think this would be 8-A or calcable.

The cyclone is calcable but probably 9-B, maybe 9-A.

It can be, yes.

I don't think "River of an average size" actually has a size tied to it.