• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Tier are you if you completely transcend the concept of space-time?

"Transcending" simply means surpassing the limits of something, it can imply various things under various context

If there's just one statement of someone transcending space-time, which let's assume isn't hyperbolic, then I wouldn't really assign it any tier. Low 2-C may seem justified but I don't think transcending time-space is proof of being able to destroy all of time space in one go for the reason I don't think Transcending humanity is proof of being able to wipe out humanity in one go

I guess it would grant few powers of what is listened in this page, although one do not necessary have all control over space and time. Technically speaking, transcend the concepts of time and space = transcending the concept of dimensions.

For Outerverse level you don't have to simply trascend spacetime, you have to trascend (and be doubtlessly superior to) the concept of geometrical size.

Trascending spacetime works differently on different verses, so a definite "Tier" can't be assigned to it.

Welp, geometrical size is related to space (dimensions in general are), so its essentially the same. One its the form of another.

Yeah, I only wanted to be specific, with fiction often showing dimensions outside of spacetime not being 1-A.

Being outside time and space its being 5-D (generally refered as the unified time-space), but that is not trancending the concept of time-space.

This is only in regards to AP though. What about hax? What if a statement like that is made for someone with Space hax, Time hax, or Space-Time hax? Is it enough to raise the potency of those, alongside their resistances, to 5D? Range too?

Assuming it's "not hyperbolical", of course.

Not by that simply phrase, no. Also, 5-D is not transcending space-time, but since that is the unified space-time theory (or similar), one user of that many axis can move through an additional space axis and through the temporal one, in the same way a normal person can move through air.

Back