• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What should we call tier 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 0s are not absolute, it sounds impressive, but that's not what this is about. I'd rather make sense than sound cute.

Konaguna said:
Also what's wrong with tier 0 existing? There has to be a tier for unbeatable characters too
There's no such thing as an unbeatable character. Tier 0 is nonsensical and redundant.

It's for boundless characters yet are questionably omnipotent.

They cannot have weaknesses, yet we don't use omnipotence.

They are no different than 1-As without weaknesses (from a universal fictional perspective, there's no difference other than 0s are above 1-As...but those 1-As have limitations).

So should we use "Absolute Transcendence", or is it unnecessary to start messing with a tier that will be removed soon anyway?

@Agnaa

We will remove "Questionable Omnipotence" as well.

How about Morgan Freeman or questionable Brolypotence

Ok, seriously, how about something like the Prime Movers, but Absolute Transcendence sounds good I guess

It doesn't need to be fiddled with. It's like repainting a house that's about to be demolished.

(Sorry for interrupting this thread as I'm not a staff member but I am REALLY confused and tried looking else where for it but cannot find it)

How come Tier 0 is being removed?

And was there a thead about is because I think I may have missed it?

@Matthew & Sera

Okay. Never mind then. I will remove the highlight for this thread.

@Udlmaster

There will be more information about that later, but basically, even tier 0 characters are not beyond the system in itself, and a tier High 1-A in one franchise can have a more impressive definition than a tier 0 in another.

Yeah Tier 0 might go eventually, as I also heard DarkLK feels like he's getting tired of repeating Tier 0 given the circumstances. And even he agrees with it being removed at this point. But basically, only one character period could technically be Tier 0, and said character basically needs to literally be above all fiction and reality in order to qualify, but since that can't be proven, that's why we're getting rid of Tier 0 when we have time.

But it seems "Absolute Transcendence" is the most popular, everybody else sounds like people are throwing jokes around at this point. And no offence to the regular users, but this is staff only.

I don't agree with tier 0 going tho, they are meant to above everything, their power literally unmatched, have no weaknesses.

There has to be a culmination and Omnipotents are just that, how can you even think of getting rid of omnipotents?

The issue is that it's a tier decided by relatives; it really isn't the ultimate culmination given that DarkLK's talked about how a High 1-A in one verse may as well be a 0 in another.

Why is this still opened when Matt is going to make the appropriate thread soon? I can't stand repetition and we're going to be having the same debate again..

I wasn't sure, but if the other staff are okay with closing this, they could. Highlight was removed after all.

I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back