• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What should i watch, got some free time today, tonight, and all of tomorrow

Kinda feel like watching some anime so what should i watch, or should i play PUBg

Catch up on the latest seasons of Supernatural after season 12? Most likely

finish season 4 of the Flash on Netflix

Watch some Arrow on Netflix

Get off Season episode 3 of Iron FIst on Netlix, the one im probably gonna do

Bleach

Naruto episode Sun and Moon, most likely

One Piece pre time skip, most likely

FCLC season 2

Naruto Movie???

One Piece Movie???

Pokemon Sun and Moon, most likely

New MHA episode?

Or finish catching up on Black CLover, most likely

watch all of D.grayman again, most likely

or watch all of Katekyo Hitman reborn again,most likely

or.......

Finally start watching the Fate series!!!!??? May save that for a day when im all alone and sun beaming through the windows. Gonna go full Otaku mode on that lol. I mean the new Fate series of Netflix if anyone wanted to knwo, just cant bring myself to watch the others even tho i said would 3 years ago lol

I can't bring myself to watch the second season cause I have so much nostalgia for the first that I don't wanna see anymore main characters but the first ƒÿóƒÿó. Hope they bring him back

Be like everyone else. Watch horror movies that are so bad they're good.

On a serious note I'd highly suggest K.

Yeah i watched all of season 1 of Project K when i was younger lol, gotta watch season 2 but been putting that off for years man

Speaking of Horror movies i need to get off the second episode of Stranger THings lmao i know its not all horror but it has that feel to it ya know

the only reason i started back watching them are because Yami Greatness!!!! The opening along with Yami fighting is so badass. IM on episode 34 still waiting for Yami to show up and rekt some shit

Back