• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What regen would an elemental be if they're entirely made out of milk, and they manage to come back from being completely curdled?

Good question. High-Mid, I guess? I'm just saying that because Logia users from One Piece have that same level of regen and they have the ability to become elementals and regen like that, so...

This is an oddly specific type of regneration, but I suppose High-Mid if the various Logia type Devil Fruit users from One Piece have.

I suppose this would be analogous to if all the proteins floating around in a regular person's cells started suddenly clumping together into unusable blocks, so whatever regen would be able to handle that I'd say.

Back