• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What lower tier characters can beat Xeno Goku?

Yakou Madara has 1-A abilities.

Idk about the other 4-Bs due to the speed gap. Eldrad and emps are probably safest for now, though I don't think Xeno Goku can really beat The Yncarne.

Wokistan said:
Idk about the other 4-Bs due to the speed gap. Eldrad and emps are probably safest for now, though I don't think Xeno Goku can really beat The Yncarne.
Thats why for some of the characters I suggested the OP put "(Speed Equilized)" next to their names.

Is this equalized or unequal? Some characters on the list get blitzed by Goku if unequal and some lose to Goku if equalized. Which one is it?

Nobody really knows since OP never specified. I've been assuming unequal, which means Goku blitzes a lot of this list.

Being unequalized is the purest form of debating a character as nothing is restricted. I would prefer unequal but i'm down for whatever.

Why yall remove Bugs? Goku has no resistance nor has ever face someone on Bugs level plot manipulation and toonforce haxes?

Bugs plot hax
"I'm always in charge of the story, Doc."

Just leave speed unequal. Let Goku have one of the few advantages he can have over many.

So, now its time to go through who shouldn't make the list.

I can tell you now, Malok, Pride of Oryx gets blitzed. However due to his ability being passive/semi-passive, Goku also kinda dies in the process with how he likes to engage in melee combat. That's more of an incon than a defeat though, so Malok shouldn't be here speed unequal. The daughters are a maybe because idk what to do with their speeds as of now. They may just be FTL, they may be all the way at immeasurable, we've still gotta take a look at that.

Unequal speed blitzing Bugs isn't going to stop Bugs from fighting. Bugs toonforce is always active, his plot manipulation typically leads from passive to activation depending on the scenario.

If Goku had a technique that could prevent Bugs from manipulating the story into his looney favor. I would agree with no Bugs on the list, but I don't see or recall that anywhere in Heroes history.

Malok's passive range isn't that huge. The gigantic one that lets him corrupt the moon and shit takes some time to spread.

Back