• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What lower tier characters can beat Xeno Goku?

Read this post said:
Jill has 1-A hacks? why isnt this mentioned on her profile?
Hax tier generally isnt mentioned on characters profiles like with The Emperor of Mankind who has 1-A hax.

Also its Hax not Hacks.

Christian Higdon said:
Wasn't that because people didn't account for Power Null? Yeah, about that...
Kahrn's powernull isn't 1-B as far as I know. It's 4-A or something.

And he doesn't make the opponent unable to fight, he just nulls "unfair" abilities, which Goku has none.

Christian Higdon said:
Wasn't that because people didn't account for Power Null? Yeah, about that...
Kharns power null works against Hax, it doesnt stop Goku from lightly tapping him out of existence.

>Is Deadpool's tier
>High 1-B mindhax

Did I take too long of a nap?

Reinhard is Saitama's tier. And, well...

Oh, yeah, the overrated nazi! I remember!

Kahrn's powernull isn't 1-B as far as I know. It's 4-A or something.

And he doesn't make the opponent unable to fight, he just nulls "unfair" abilities, which Goku has none.

Azzy said its max potential is 1-B but that doesnt change anything.

It is 1-B, but he doesn't null opponents being way stronger and faster than Kharn. That is perfectly fair. Considering he had a fair fight with a Goku in his tier...

Khorne's not gonna do absolutely everything for kharn, he just gives Kharn a fair shot at fighting everyone without getting cheesed. The only things on Goku Khorne wouldn't be a big fan of are sealing and if Goku went ooc and tried to snipe him with ki blasts from across planets or something.

I feel like some of these characters need "(Speed Equalized)" next to their name as with out it they get blitzed and AP one shot.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Like, half of the characters shouldn't be on the list

I love Bugs Bunny so ******* much as a husbando but he's not beating xeno goku
We all saw that, pal.

Daughters can kill him depending on speed. I said maybe, because their unknown is a placeholder. ET blitzes Goku, and Eldrad should be able to win off of like time stop or something to nullify the speed gap.

The digimon also blitz, they're infinite speed. All the 4-Bs seem fine Zach.

Back