• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What kind of immortality is it?

Type 5 yes, I remember since this is was Alucard was supposed to get instead of Abstract Existence for that very reason.

BTW, what kind of immortality is being incapable of dying due to being destined to die at a predetermined date

I've got a strange one.

A character is a split personality of another. Despite the fact that they are not physically seperate beings however, they can speak to each otner in the real world without any sort of hax and the death of one does not affect the other.

Yobobojojo said:
I've got a strange one.
A character is a split personality of another. Despite the fact that they are not physically seperate beings however, they can speak to each otner in the real world without any sort of hax and the death of one does not affect the other.
Not dieing upon death of the body is, multiple personalities or not, is either type 3 or 7

No I think he means that the two personalities are in one single body but are actual living beings and that if one dies the other doesn't despite being one body.

I think that's what he means anyway

yes, but that does not change the fact that the one that died either has no immortality and is simply nor connected to the other guy,

that the body dieing does not affect him but affects the non immortal personality, which is normal immortality,

or he is in the body but not affected by dammages to it, which is still normal immortality

Nico-v11 said:
No I think he means that the two personalities are in one single body but are actual living beings and that if one dies the other doesn't despite being one body.
I think that's what he means anyway
Why am I suddenly reminded of Ozpin?

Oh, right. Actually, now that I think about it, what happened to the first guy he shared a body with? The one in the first 3 volumes? We only ever see Ozpin using the body. Is the original host dead or something?

they likely either permanently fuse, the character wasd there all along but we simply did not hear them talking to each other, or he just got forced into the back of the wizards head like how he forcefuly possesed oscar

erasure or void manipulation, or concept manipulation.

You can just destroy the body beyond its ability to heal tough

Back