• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is your OTP???

Because i see........"Potential" in this topic, so i bring it back again

Anyway mine was Emiya Shirou X Arturia Pendragon

Artoria pendragon artoria pendragon artoria pendragon emiya shirou saber and others fate grand order fate stay night and fate series drawn by otama atama ohanabatake sample-150dad7e91c98b32e4fbd1bcfce88d75

What's your? :3

Ahhh we people come in and share they opinion with each other!

It would be shame if someone came in and disagree wih some of this pairing.

I'm not gonna lie, Hizack.

The fact that you recreated my thread, the fact you know are somewhat aware of the readonI deleted my thread (I think? I don't remember), the fact that people here a OTP that's even more forbidden and lewd than my own, and the fact all hell hasn't broken lose makes me really, really ******* pissed.

Putting that aside, have some Dawn/Cynthia art:

Qqs7m

-Asgore Dreemurr x Toriel

-Discord x Princess Luna

-Spike x Rarity/Ember

-Jaune Arc x Ruby Rose/Yang Xiao Long/Pyrrha Nikos/whoever

-Roman Torchwick x A horrible, painful, agonizing death. <3

Jaune Arc x Ruby Rose/Yang Xiao Long/Pyrrha Nikos/whoever

Ah! I see! You are man of culture as well!

According to Paheal.net, the OTP is Kindred (lol) and Lelouch vi Britannia

My personal OTP is Vinny and TwoFace though... BUT THAT STUPID WALRUS GOT IN THE WAY OF THINGS!!!

Back