• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is this Ability?

Let's so nothing exists. Absolutely Nothing.
No Matter in the Universe
No Universes and Timelines In fact
No Space and Time
No existence
There is just Pure Nothingness where only Nothing exists.

In this Nothingness, Character A (who does not have any facets nor characteristics of existence which includes Body, Mind and Soul) then comes into existence and creates Body, Mind and Soul for themselves despite lacking those previous aspects before and nothing in the world existing.
What would Character A have?

And Alternatively
Lets say Space, Time, Reality and Existence did exist but Character A did not and no aspect of Character A had previously existed before (this of course including their mind, body and soul) and then Character A just creates themselves and creates a mind, body and soul for themselves
What would character A have?

Last edited:
The character themself would have Nonexistent Physiology, specifically Nature Type 1 and Aspect Types 1 and 3. The ability here definitely falls under Creation. If we were to derive any abilities from Creation, this would definitely fall under Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, but I can't tell you what exactly creating a body for oneself falls under.

The character themself would have Nonexistent Physiology, specifically Nature Type 1 and Aspect Types 1 and 3. The ability here definitely falls under Creation. If we were to derive any abilities from Creation, this would definitely fall under Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, but I can't tell you what exactly creating a body for oneself falls under.
I have another question?
Lets say Space, Time, Reality and Existence did exist but Character A did not and no aspect of Character A had previously existed before (this of course including their mind, body and soul) and then Character A just creates themselves and creates a mind, body and soul for themselves

What would that be?

I have another question?

What would that be?
Same as before, I believe, although you may have to ask someone more well-versed in NEP.

In this Nothingness, Character A (who does not have any facets nor characteristics of existence which includes Body, Mind and Soul) then comes into existence and creates Body, Mind and Soul for themselves despite lacking those previous aspects before and nothing in the world existing.
What would Character A have?
If I get this right.
They went from lacking aspect 1-3 to finally gaining aspect 1-3 (Soul, Existence, and Mind).

This would of course goes down to creation:
-Creating Soul
-Creating Existence
-Creating Mind

As for creating body, I have an inkling to what kind of creation this is:
-Life Manipulation, or
-Biologist Manipulation, or

If I get this right.
They went from lacking aspect 1-3 to finally gaining aspect 1-3 (Soul, Existence, and Mind).

This would of course goes down to creation:
-Creating Soul
-Creating Existence
-Creating Mind

As for creating body, I have an inkling to what kind of creation this is:
-Life Manipulation, or
-Biologist Manipulation, or
My answer is the same as this

The character would not have any NEP if the story were to follow this path, which means that only the creation ability seems to be a viable option.

This is because we cannot simply give a character who did not previously exist and then suddenly bring them to life, even if the character creates themselves.

The character would not have any NEP if the story were to follow this path, which means that only the creation ability seems to be a viable option.

This is because we cannot simply give a character who did not previously exist and then suddenly bring them to life, even if the character creates themselves.
Quick Question
The character in question
If character A has the capability of creating themselves from pretty much nothing (this includes creating a body, mind and soul for themselves) and could reasonably (I say reasonably because they created themselves from nothing because they wanted to and nothing stops nor limits them doing so again) recreate themselves if ever destroyed (even if it includes destruction of the mind and/or soul the character will simply create a new mind and/or soul for themselves) then would it be fair to say that the character in question has some veritable form of Regen (mid-godly) or would it be smth else?

Last edited:
Yes, they possess a level of regeneration (mid-godly), provided that they demonstrate the ability to recover from harm inflicted upon their mind, body, and soul.

Last edited:
Back