• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the updated AP value of crushing a human skull?

The References for Common Feats page still has it at 9-B, but I'm aware this was changed to 9-C. Is there a new calc with an exact value?

I'll just copypaste what I wrote down as the accepted yield here:

Here's my proposal for a draft to the skull-crushing section.

"Skulls have been easily destroyed before by large caliber rounds varying from 12-gauge shotgun slugs, .500 S&W Magnum hollow-point rounds and .308 Winchester-slash-7.62x51mm NATO rounds, all of which have muzzle energies at around 3000-3700 joules (Street level), with such damage being even possible with several types of elephant gun rounds. If one were to crush a skull with their bare hands, they would need to produce at least 500 kilograms of force, which is Class 1 lifting strength"

Does this work? Should I also add links to the calibers and give the MMA link where a 1100 J punch doesn't do much to the skull at all? And the curbstomp reference?

Back