• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the origin of your username?

I came up with my username a long time ago, so I no longer remember, but I think that it was probably selected randomly.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I have a soft spot for pizza hut but microwaved pizza?
Being a pizza connoisseur, i must say, that's a sin man.
Forgive me, I have dishonoured the pizza connoisseurs. Accept this as an apology.

I just wanted a good excuse to use this damn Squidward image, and figured a name with the word Laughing in it would be fitting. No idea where I got Manson from. though. I think I was going for wordplay on the phrase "Laughing Man".

When I was a kid, I had created a character out of pure, absolute irrationality that killed everything that I didn't like. His name? The Eliminator. It kind of brings nostalgia to me, so it's one of my most-frequently used alts in the internet. Venom just came naturally since I associated assassins with poison.

Monarch Laciel said:
ARFF ALRF ARLF ARLF ALRF
Resize that thing bruh.

Gerald_Sea_Lion.png

@Gemmy

That reminds me of the time I kissed a sea lion on the lips as a kid.

I was a kid, don't ask.

I like efficiency and speak spanish, derives from my youtube account; EficienciaInfinita. (I will never change that infinite in space.)

I made 26 different accounts that start with each individual letter of the alphabet scattered around the internet. Each one ending with _ob.

Happy searching.

When I about to create my account i'm just remember jim sterling for whatever reason and since i'm not him so I just name myself Not jim sterling.

So yeah..it's pretty stupid reason to choose my name..

F: Fire

D: Dragon

ry: first two letters of my first name

bob: a random name

I came up with it when I was younger, and it's a bit embarassing, so lately I've been changing my username to "Meltman" whenever possible.

Darkanine said:
Yeaaars ago when Chuggaaconroy was first lets playing Pokemon Fire Red, he mentioned in passing how cool a "Ghost Arcanine" would be. I immediately thought that was cool as hell and called it "Darkanine". Been using the name ever since.
Holy shit I totally forgot about Chuggaaconroy. Used to watch him all the time as a kid.

The = Come from the name Theoden of Lord of the rings

refir = My friends call me la refri (the refrigerator in english)

Back