• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most brainrot powerscaling you've seen?

Haruki_Shizu

He/Him
Let's have some fun!
What is the most brainrot powerscaling descriptions, statements or scenes you've seen so far?
Any media works, official or unofficial
Comments and powerscaling debates or takes doesn't count
Specifically looking for something like this:
"As my breath collapsed infinite of Reinhardt cardinal number of dimensions, I can feel my omnipotence becoming immune to all other omnipotence"

"Xeranthemum boundlessly eternally transcendentally surpasses the tiering system eternally boundless-folds over. She stands above the most powerful levels that any Cosmic Hierarchy can introduce."
Lmao this Most Forbidden one could find.
Other than some Chinese novel that "Surpass" Mathematics.

"Xeranthemum boundlessly eternally transcendentally surpasses the tiering system eternally boundless-folds over. She stands above the most powerful levels that any Cosmic Hierarchy can introduce."
Lmao this Most Forbidden one could find.
Other than some Chinese novel that "Surpass" Mathematics.
Is that suggsverse?
Also, aren't outerverse surpass mathematics now?

Is that suggsverse?
Also, aren't outerverse surpass mathematics now?
Yea, this was in the past, i mean like the statement is just literally like this.
"One swing of his ladder destroyed the entire Omniverse, this omniverse contains other omniverses that are infinitely more than the previous Omniverse."
"Which contained all the worlds of mathematics, numbers, alphabets, Yan Zhen destroyed all of them with just a wave of his hand,He has surpassed the 999th heaven, and ascended to the Throne of Creation beyond the entire Infinitely Infinite Immortal Realm's 900 trillionth level."
I literally Just Read some old Xianxia style novel that state that.

Really dislike it when people only care about higher numbers and not perfection. Just because you can wank it higher doesn't mean you should. All characters have a boundry that dictates the limit at which you can place a character tier-wise. For example, I wouldn't really mind that much if John Wick got some baseline 9-A feat at some point. But let's say he gets an 8-C rating based on a mild assumption about an explosion he survived (hypothetical feat, not real) that'd be very much unfitting.
I cannot understand the logic of people who say Goku is boundless. The boundless rating defeats the point of dragon ball as a whole and it'd be too weird even for Zeno.

Really dislike it when people only care about higher numbers and not perfection. Just because you can wank it higher doesn't mean you should. All characters have a boundry that dictates the limit at which you can place a character tier-wise. For example, I wouldn't really mind that much if John Wick got some baseline 9-A feat at some point. But let's say he gets an 8-C rating based on a mild assumption about an explosion he survived (hypothetical feat, not real) that'd be very much unfitting.
I cannot understand the logic of people who say Goku is boundless. The boundless rating defeats the point of dragon ball as a whole and it'd be too weird even for Zeno.
Yeah, Boundless Goku makes zero sense even narratively. I hate when people ignore narrative and context just for inflated ratings too.
I don’t remember how he got Boundless, but I know that Outer Goku comes from “Afterlife is beyond concept of dimensionality and was stated to be transcendent as stated by some random magazines and it can’t be below dimensionality cuz Goku and everyone else were in it, so it must be 1-A!”
(Voids exist y’know)

Back