• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the limit of Goku's Heat resistance?

best one i remember is him flying through lava as ssb, which can range from 700 to 1,200 °C, can't find any specific temperature for akainu but he uses magma, which is apparentely sliiiight hotter than lava, since goku fully ignored it, i assume he would resist it just fine

best one i remember is him flying through lava as ssb, which can range from 700 to 1,200 °C, can't find any specific temperature for akainu but he uses magma, which is apparentely sliiiight hotter than lava, since goku fully ignored it, i assume he would resist it just fine
I remember Enel having a calculated feat that gave a much higher temperature than conventional magma, and certainly scaled to Akainu, I just don't remember the exact result, so maybe he could hurt Goku (if this is his limit of heat durability)

He opened his mouth and bit Broly and it still didn't affect him. So casually upscaling from magma temperatures. DBZ anime Goku stood next to the surface of a star.
so canon Goku should have a heat resistance of at least 1200°, and noncanon Goku somewhere around 5000°?

Goku withstood the Sphere of Destruction, which the Elder Kai declared could "evaporate anything that even comes near it", which appears to include the planet that Beerus launched the attack at. Sooooo, 3,300°F-ish?

Goku withstood the Sphere of Destruction, which the Elder Kai declared could "evaporate anything that even comes near it", which appears to include the planet that Beerus launched the attack at. Sooooo, 3,300°F-ish?
Perhaps we could use the melting temperature of some super-tough material then, as nothing in the universe would be able to withstand that temperature.

Back