• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what is the difference between beyond dimensional existence and higher dimensional existence

Higher Dimensional is any dimensions higher than the ones we occupy, i.e. 3 spacial and/or 1 temporal up to infinity.

Beyond dimensional is not being bound by any dimension, finite or infinite.

Higher-Dimensional Existence is for beings that are 4D or higher in form, Beyond-Dimensional Existence is for 1-A or higher beings.

One day, as the Buddha dwelt in the Thunder Monastery on the Vulture Peak, he called together all the other Buddhas, Arhats, guardian deities, Bodhisattvas, Vajrapanis, monks and nuns and said, "As we are beyond time"

does this count as higher dimensional existence?

GLHF22 said:
Nah, depends on the nature of it, for example Void is beyond time and space yet we don't treat it as higher dimensional nor beyond dimensional existence, Rimuru is one of the example, he can exist beyond the time and space, he can go everywhere and everywhen, he even stays in Void for countless milenia, yet he doesnt have Higher-Dimensional Existence nor Beyond-Dimensional Existence.
i mean the buddha predates creation

and exist outside the wheel of reincarnation which is described as a place beyond even the heavens and resides in a place where law has no meaning

Offering the jade loutus-root and golden pills to Sakyamunihe Ganges.
Peace and eternal joy decorate the Three Vehicles;
Prosperity and eternal life make the nine grades of immortals glorious.
Within the gate of No-Phenomena the true Law rules
Above the Heaven of Nothingness is his immortal home.
Heaven and Earth both call him their ancestor,
His golden body provides blessings and long life.

That....I'm not sure what it is but it sure as hell ain't higher-dimensional existence. Predating space-time doesn't qualify for that.

Planck69 said:
That....I'm not sure what it is but it sure as hell ain't higher-dimensional existence. Predating space-time doesn't qualify for that.
even if his true form is beyond time?

Uniasha said:
One day, as the Buddha dwelt in the Thunder Monastery on the Vulture Peak, he called together all the other Buddhas, Arhats, guardian deities, Bodhisattvas, Vajrapanis, monks and nuns and said, "As we are beyond time"
does this count as higher dimensional existence?
?

Type 1 is transcending space-time relative to your verse.

Type 0 is just being unbound by space-time but not transcending it.

Planck69 said:
Type 1 is transcending space-time relative to your verse.
Type 0 is just being unbound by space-time but not transcending it.
yeah its a type 1 not 0

buddha can control the formless yin and yang that at bare minimum transcends all concepts including space and time but would still be bound to the concpt of transduality all across existense in wukong's verse

Where in JoTW is this shown? Because we aren't using stuff from outside that.

embodiments of eternal reality>

all concepts of reality

through countless changes are the negative and positive>

the yin and yang represents the multitudes of all dualities across all of existense

through assembly they will escape from the confines of hell to climb to the world of bliss>

to transcend to a higher level of existence or to transcend above all of existence, fully unbounded from the wheel of reincarnation except for those that still reside in the six realms even if they are unbounded by the concept of death or immortal in nature

Actually I hope someone can help me. I have the same question as this. The place is considered as infinitely large and infinitely small at the same time. It describes as it has everything, but at the same time it had nothing. The details (probably concepts) of this place was completely extracted, which creates an absolute void. The characters there can feel "distance" and can even hear "physical sound" even if the said concept doesn't exist.

Is that place beyond-dimensional or not? please help me

Back